Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes missing every now and then so she can dm herself acting concerned just to reply that so much is going on behind the scenes
Backache
Endo
Busy
Behind the scenes
Endo
Busy
Behind the scenes and repeat !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
21:10.

Can someone please contact the Walker's security team and scout the bushes outside their home?

I made a chicken pathia from scratch and cooked rice and the entire time I was checking if she'd resurfaced. I highly doubt it. She's either going to come back with a sob story and the world's best meltdown or she'll kill this thread off entirely and just be a boring cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Auntie loves Kiaro too I guess I was reading expecting it to say nephew ngl 😂
But Lairen woulda gone crazy
Again potential dig, they try not to put too much on me.

Carron Joolie not saying the same! Why doesn’t Carron Joolie help with Isla? Maybe she does or maybe she’s got her hands full with Juan and his Spanish lesson.

Also Chloe uses that Curlie Ellie on Isla and her hair isn’t curly either is it?!

I’m glad Amelia helps them out! They all work and it does take a village to raise a child. Shame Lairen doesn’t have any since day 1 villagers in her corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She goes missing every now and then so she can dm herself acting concerned just to reply that so much is going on behind the scenes
Backache
Endo
Busy
Behind the scenes
Endo
Busy
Behind the scenes and repeat !
Was going to say the same, that will be the messages when she comes back. We're both ok thanks for all the messages 🤣 she's so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's probably honing her vocal skills for the time when she sings like a canary 🎶 time to say goodbye, to maintenance payments and moncler coats 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Again potential dig, they try not to put too much on me.

Carron Joolie not saying the same! Why doesn’t Carron Joolie help with Isla? Maybe she does or maybe she’s got her hands full with Juan and his Spanish lesson.

Also Chloe uses that Curlie Ellie on Isla and her hair isn’t curly either is it?!

I’m glad Amelia helps them out! They all work and it does take a village to raise a child. Shame Lairen doesn’t have any since day 1 villagers in her corner.
Mj wanted to live with them the least she can do is help ! 😂😂😂

Carron Mi Joolie can’t help she’s busy with Juan as you said busy busy busy

MJ and Carron are nothing but house help

I love how MJ says they are great parents 👀
Lairen needs ‘strangers’ to tell her that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Auntie loves Kiaro too I guess I was reading expecting it to say nephew ngl 😂
But Lairen woulda gone crazy
Oh my goodness, she is Chloe’s double. Does everyone say she looks like her dad?
Also, the other photo is often what my siblings say about me. Bastards!!

100% it’s been a court day and she’s keeping quiet because it hasn’t gone her way, again. Or she’s doing this to troll us 😂
Come back King! You have Spanish to teach me!!

• Haha
Maybe it’s court day or maybe dear old Loz has been arrested for stalking once and for all. Sian probably arrived at the Kilner estate and was very surprised to see begging bowl Begman there as well 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love how Sian is off to Annie's for a girly giggle, meanwhile boxroom, bunker, begging bowl begman doesn't even speak to her own sisters, bleeping mess she is.

Sorry I'm not my usual self and not posting much, I lost a very good friend suddenly yesterday, one of my day 1s in liaryn speak, I'm still processing this was a sudden illness not MH related or anything.

Liaryn is still a massive beg and she won't stay private for long, please sir can I have some more money 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Love how Sian is off to Annie's for a girly giggle, meanwhile boxroom, bunker, begging bowl begman doesn't even speak to her own sisters, bleeping mess she is.

Sorry I'm not my usual self and not posting much, I lost a very good friend suddenly yesterday, one of my day 1s in liaryn speak, I'm still processing this was a sudden illness not MH related or anything.

Liaryn is still a massive beg and she won't stay private for long, please sir can I have some more money 🙏🙏🙏
So sorry to hear that. That's awful. Lots of love and cuddles to you ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So sorry to hear that. That's awful. Lots of love and cuddles to you ❤ xxx
Thank you hunni, just still in shock,

People like liaryn are so poor all they have/want is money when each day people are fighting much worse battles.

Thank you for your thoughts 🥰

• Heart

I’m so sorry, I hope you and your friend’s family have loads of support. Thinking of you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry, I hope you and your friend’s family have loads of support. Thinking of you ❤
Ah thank you, sorry not trying to derail the thread but didn't want Lizzy to send out a search party lol.

He was one of life's absolute diamonds and I will miss him desperately with all my heart forever, all good family and friends around us, thank you very much for your kind thoughts.

Love you guys in this thread 💖💖 xx

• Heart
Oh my goodness, she is Chloe’s double. Does everyone say she looks like her dad?
Also, the other photo is often what my siblings say about me. Bastards!!

100% it’s been a court day and she’s keeping quiet because it hasn’t gone her way, again. Or she’s doing this to troll us 😂
Come back King! You have Spanish to teach me!!
Only deluded TT and LG kept saying the kids are their dads double
You know LG wants Juan to be KYLEs twin she wants him to have his dads money, looks, Career she’s just the carrier!

It was so stupid when she’s copy and paste of GH
I wonder who baby boy looks like.

Ah thank you, sorry not trying to derail the thread but didn't want Lizzy to send out a search party lol.

He was one of life's absolute diamonds and I will miss him desperately with all my heart forever, all good family and friends around us, thank you very much for your kind thoughts.

Love you guys in this thread 💖💖 xx
We’re all sending you so so much love and hopefully she comes back to cheer you up if she doesn’t then we will just have to entertain you ourselves lovely 💜💜💜💜

• Heart

Ah so sorry for your loss x ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
07:06 and Lauryn is missing.

Do we report her as a missing person? Her family are just thrilled for the quiet so haven't bothered yet.

She is probably trying to work out how to get on Insta without referencing Kyle, Annie, their kids and their families. She has no content without digs.

Definitely thinking things aren't going her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Thinking of you 💙 hope you’re ok

Loz, do something to put a little smile on our friends face. We need to know what went down yesterday x

• Heart
Only deluded TT and LG kept saying the kids are their dads double
You know LG wants Juan to be KYLEs twin she wants him to have his dads money, looks, Career she’s just the carrier!

It was so stupid when she’s copy and paste of GH
I wonder who baby boy looks like.

We’re all sending you so so much love and hopefully she comes back to cheer you up if she doesn’t then we will just have to entertain you ourselves lovely 💜💜💜💜
Whilst we wait I have dug into the archives on the prowl it reeks of desperation (2018)
Before…
Kids
Footballers
Filters
Blinding Turkey Teeth 😎😎

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

My Tattle didn't refresh properly so didn't see this until after I posted. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending love, hugs and all my condolences to you and all of his other loved ones. Hoping you have so much support and love around you ❤ with quick, unexpected losses like this I always take comfort that they didn't suffer much. It is awful and much worse for everyone left behind with the shock and confusion but at least they didn't suffer. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers (kids' school Mass tomorrow so will definitely be going - it's more than just a prayer emoji from our beggy head). I'm so sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.