Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

If Carron Joolie is selling the house, where will Lauryn move to?

• Cheshire

Votes: 58 59.2%
  • Cheshire

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Cheshire

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Cheshire

Votes: 9 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Lizzy 93! You’ve done it again🥳

In true Lauryn style, there is only one right answer. Choose wisely……or I’ll cause carnage 😂

Short recap:
Lauryn has been caught by tattle detectives sending messages to herself using many burner accounts.

She has taught her son the N word And posted and unnecessarily long video about monkeys.

We re-visited the petition scandal and we are still shocked and amazed…

Some predict an OnlyFans reveal for Lauren after doing an unwanted Ann Summers collaboration. Unwanted by Ann Summers that is… They had no idea about their endometriosis collaboration with Beggy bracelets. She was wearing an awful white wedding lingerie set that I suspect she bought as soon as she got a positive pregnancy test. She has 106k Instagram followers but got less than 1000 likes on the post… That says it all.

Both Chloe and Amelia have unfollowed Lauryn. It serves her right as she seems to have no sympathy for her sister and nephew who are stuck in hospital because of his suspected meningitis. Instead of posting in support or helping Grant and Amelia with Isla, She has captured herself ranting and raving about Kyle. I won’t explain the rant because I can’t do it justice. She’s bonkers. The rant was brought on by Kyle posting a picture of his wife and mother on IWD.

Shady Queen Sian has weighed in with these wise words: “or for some all three. Keep trying. You’ll never be her honey.”

It is also possible that Loz is about to be homeless. Also, in case you were wondering she gets the Caribbean tan.

Annie has been sighted completely unbothered by jangle bangle. We love to see it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bet lauryns pissed that she's not getting holidays abroad, no one will want to go with her. Even during lockdown, madam entitlement kept bleeping off somewhere abroad so its rather strange she hasn't been away since turkey teef holiday. Trying to convince herself she is in the Caribbean when she's on them bloody sunbeds

Reactions: 13
Lauryn is a creep though. See if she was male, she would be described as creepy the way she acts. So she can be creepy begman as well as everything else she is know by

Reactions: 22
She’s tryna blackmail them by saying she sing like a canary if they don’t cough up the greedy cow

Reactions: 23
She’s tryna blackmail them by saying she sing like a canary if they don’t cough up the greedy cow
I think if she was earning and actually contributed to her own situation instead of just trying to live off Kyle because she is a greedy thieving witch. What will she do when giro is an adult?? She won't be able to claim the maintenance anymore. Only thinking of herself right now, no provisions for the future and she's in her 30s, disgraceful

And I don't mean that against the average person as the cost of living is hard enough but when a rich man pays for your lifestyle and you just expect to be kept forever

Reactions: 19
I saw on the other post that Sian replied to someone - do we know what she said? I’m dying to know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t get why she can’t just do what every other single mother who doesn’t have their child’s father involved do? MOVE ON. If my mother ever ranted like she does on social media about my father I would be truly truly embarrassed. I really do feel sorry for Kairo, it’s him who will be bullied because of her attention seeking antics. Oh and don’t get me started on the Spanish 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t get why she can’t just do what every other single mother who doesn’t have their child’s father involved do? MOVE ON. If my mother ever ranted like she does on social media about my father I would be truly truly embarrassed. I really do feel sorry for Kairo, it’s him who will be bullied because of her attention seeking antics. Oh and don’t get me started on the Spanish 🤦🏻‍♀️
She actually does think she is something very special more than any other single parent she is way above herself. She no longer has to benefit cheat, she's move up to conning men. The real hustle

Reactions: 17
Only just saw her stories and came here. I really do need to delete her but it's like a car crash....you know your shouldn't look but you just can't help it. She is absolutely gaga!!!! Completely off her rocker.

What does she actually think she's going to 'sing like a canary about'? Everybody knows she was a shag who went very badly wrong and that he ignores his son by her. Not very nice admittedly but what did she honestly expect?

Everything from his name being creepily close to Kyle, giving him Kyle's surname instead of hers....everything is just nuts. In the words of Rachel from Friends, Lozza truly is 'the worlds worst hangover'.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is clearly like proper nuts, big huge outburst yesterday and nothing today. You do have to wonder the kinda followers and friends she has who send her stuff to wind her up. Who would do that to someone they actually genuinely cared about? That's not a good friend to have oh look what Kyle is doing. Still can't get over her having a massive strop because kyle posted something personal, when beggy pants can't keep her mouth shut about duck all

Reactions: 15
She’s such a tease she will never breathe a word about anything because she won’t sacrifice her payday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it's the most sinister and disturbing thing about her that she can have a huge blow up one day and be absolutely calm the next.

It's either drugs, a genuine mental collapse or, most worrying, she is in complete control and knows exactly what she's doing and is deliberately attempting to destabilise an entire family.

Comes to something when you really hope someone is drug dependent.

Reactions: 16
Sorry Guys I prepared this last night and I’m gonna cause carnage if I don’t get to use it:
Thread 17 was a belter !! Absolutely entertaining worth a binge read

Lots of worthy opinions and Lauryn has really outdone herself

When you think she cannot get any lower, she grabs a shovel and says watchhhh meeee

Lauryn;
  • Tagged along to the not much a farm with Chloe
  • Bought Kairo lots of trainers and Nike socks but they must be in storage as he’s only allowed to wear the red Jordan’s :(
  • Very very angry and being pushed and pushed to absolutely nothing - she has no balls
  • Sent herself many dms
  • Still in that rotting room
  • Caribbean Brown
  • Getting dolled up and pretending to work with Ann Aummers - turns out Lauryn created a fake contract between herself and… herself because it was a one way contract to nothing absolute failure
  • IWD- our girl BLEW up, with tears in her eyes she threatened to cause CARNAGE. Baby daddy is dragging his feet but her and Jonathan are going NOWHERE !! KW NOWHERE- she publicly demanded cash from her brief romance
  • She has no been unfollowed by both sisters and rightly so

Kairo;
  • Calling Pepe Grandad
  • Was a no show on world book day despite being a walking librarian
  • Been taken out once or twice
  • Been allowed to visit baby cousin ( was under full supervision)

Carron Joolie;
  • Now adding photographer to her CV
  • Had a broken boiler :(

Heidi;
  • We’ve seen a tail ( all is well)

Wash Basket;
  • Stationary

Carpet ;
  • Rotten

Kyle;
  • As far as possible from Bunker Begman

Added to the block list last thread we have @Miamia1 For simply giving Lauryn some employment advice

Welcome newbies feel free to speak we’re a friendly bunch ;)
Welcome back to the madhouse, buckle up.

Previous Thread;

https://tattle.life/threads/lauryn-...ai-whilst-lauryns-living-on-a-porkypie.27828/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry Guys I prepared this last night and I’m gonna cause carnage if I don’t get to use it:
Thread 17 was a belter !! Absolutely entertaining worth a binge read

Lots of worthy opinions and Lauryn has really outdone herself

When you think she cannot get any lower, she grabs a shovel and says watchhhh meeee

Lauryn;
  • Tagged along to the not much a farm with Chloe
  • Bought Kairo lots of trainers and Nike socks but they must be in storage as he’s only allowed to wear the red Jordan’s :(
  • Very very angry and being pushed and pushed to absolutely nothing - she has no balls
  • Sent herself many dms
  • Still in that rotting room
  • Caribbean Brown
  • Getting dolled up and pretending to work with Ann Aummers - turns out Lauryn created a fake contract between herself and… herself because it was a one way contract to nothing absolute failure
  • IWD- our girl BLEW up, with tears in her eyes she threatened to cause CARNAGE. Baby daddy is dragging his feet but her and Jonathan are going NOWHERE !! KW NOWHERE- she publicly demanded cash from her brief romance
  • She has no been unfollowed by both sisters and rightly so

Kairo;
  • Calling Pepe Grandad
  • Was a no show on world book day despite being a walking librarian
  • Been taken out once or twice
  • Been allowed to visit baby cousin ( was under full supervision)

Carron Joolie;
  • Now adding photographer to her CV
  • Had a broken boiler :(

Heidi;
  • We’ve seen a tail ( all is well)

Wash Basket;
  • Stationary

Carpet ;
  • Rotten

Kyle;
  • As far as possible from Bunker Begman

Added to the block list last thread we have @Miamia1 For simply giving Lauryn some employment advice

Welcome newbies feel free to speak we’re a friendly bunch ;)
Welcome back to the madhouse, buckle up.

Previous Thread;

https://tattle.life/threads/lauryn-...ai-whilst-lauryns-living-on-a-porkypie.27828/
These are amazing! Absolutely howling.

Stating it for you now @Lizzy 93 this one might be our last. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.