Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good catch! I knew they weren’t stupid. Gutted Lauryn 🤪
Oooh the address is interesting. Don't want to say much cause of Lairyn

Nature of the business - "Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate"

Do we think this is why Lauryn is so unhappy. They will own her home and have a lot of control. Imagine after everything, Annie is her landlady 🙏

That would be truly beautiful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Nature of the business - "Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate"

Do we think this is why Lauryn is so unhappy. They will own her home and have a lot of control. Imagine after everything, Annie is her landlady 🙏

Imagine her coming round for her 3 monthly inspections and telling her she’s not allowed to decorate or have her fat dog there 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Yeah I don’t want to help her so I don’t comment on Kyle’s affairs she will be screen shotting if she hasn’t found it already 😩

Oh Annie as her landlady would be hilarious 😂😂

Kyle’s money is Kyle’s money
Lairen needs to excel in her career and leave his money alone
Cow

I don’t think Iv ever seen a child look as much like their mum as Chloe and Isla! It’s crazy
Only Chloe can’t see it

I remember Lairen kept saying “why do our kids look nothing like us” I thought she was high
Thick as Fuk I don’t know what strawberry looks like but Isla looks sooooo much like Chloe it’s ridiculous
Gorgeous girl

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone remembers it was Chloe who drew the dick on Islas back not Kairos i did save the pic but it's long gone

also i would love to know why they have all deleted each other off IG

and what's with chloe her baby being so i'll in hospital but your way to mindful to not slip up and show his face/name for a magazine deal 🤷

Reactions: 10
Lauren’s bezzy vardy getting a slagging off by nohun_ on his insta story 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There she is again sad act begman reposting stories about her not going out this weekend. She never normally goes out of a weekend it's normally during the week when she can dump her kid on Carron joolie. Why is the sad witch sitting in full face of make up on her pull out boxroom bed if she isn't going out. #infinitypool #loser

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There she is again sad act begman reposting stories about her not going out this weekend. She never normally goes out of a weekend it's normally during the week when she can dump her kid on Carron joolie. Why is the sad witch sitting in full face of make up on her pull out boxroom bed if she isn't going out. #infinitypool #loser
What is stupid is what happens when she goes out again ?
She’s made it such a big deal constantly referring to it
Like stfu

She misses the whole point he doesn’t give a tit where you go Lairen he just doesn’t wanna be the one paying for your choice of lifestyle
Thick bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sad act begman is bitter that she's confined to the boxroom on Saturday night so she has to sit and send herself messages. If she was going out and paying for it then no one would care, its the fact she is using money meant for her son to live on and buy luxurys for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sad act begman is bitter that she's confined to the boxroom on Saturday night so she has to sit and send herself messages. If she was going out and paying for it then no one would care, its the fact she is using money meant for her son to live on and buy luxurys for herself
I mean how boring are these stupid lifestyle digs she keeps posting 🙄 like anyone cares about what she does like you say as long as Kyle Walker isn’t bankrolling it like he does absolutely everything else! Annie has 3 healthy happy boys who she doesn’t flaunt all over social media and use as a weapon so I’d say well done to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean how boring are these stupid lifestyle digs she keeps posting 🙄 like anyone cares about what she does like you say as long as Kyle Walker isn’t bankrolling it like he does absolutely everything else! Annie has 3 healthy happy boys who she doesn’t flaunt all over social media and use as a weapon so I’d say well done to her!

What a horrible way to live your life, constantly trying to bring other people down on her SM especially when they pay for her to sit on her lazy backside. I wish they would give her nothing other than the minimum, the entitlement of that lazy cheating little beg is astounding what sort of message does that send to your son, its OK to swindle, defraud and hustle son then you won't have to work

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s even sadder for Lauryn because Annie had her first at 18/19 and has done a much better job than 30 something year old Lauryn. Not to say that teen mums can’t be good parents, I’ve seen a lot of evidence that they can but people in their 30s are generally thought to be better equipped for parenthood, at least initially. The only thing Lauryn is equipped with is Kyle’s cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Howling at Sians stories, they are obviously out tonight for sians birthday and Annie is there amongst a few other girls, hahaha enjoy ladies meanwhile in the boxroom...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha Annie out on the town living her best life meanwhile scanky pants is lonely in her manky room!! Que the dig cos Annie's a mum and out since lauryn seems to think they are held to the same regard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Beggy will be fuming when one of her minions or stalker accounts clock's Annie is out with her sister and pals having fun. Predictable messages to herself telling her she's an amazing mum and I'm sure she ll slag Annie off, lairen hun your jealousy is showing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.