Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla really looks like chloe

Lauryn is obviously very competitive but in the worst way. I think falling pregnant to a top footballer was an ambition of hers ie to be the gf/wife, lifestyle that she so desperately craves, wasn't probably Kyle as such she was bothered about but any high profile very rich sportsman would have been sufficient, it just happened Kyle was the idiot that got trapped. I think lauryn is also angry that 'Annie won' for want of a better phrase that was supposed to be lauryns spot in life and she didn't get it she's angry that her 'competitor' got what she was after

I would suspect this bad news is probs to do with a house, she probably found something instagram worthy that was going to potentially be purchased, however someone else put in an offer which was accepted as snailman didn't put an offer in on time or someone offered a higher offer and snailman didn't counter offer in sufficient time and she lost it. I don't think she will want to make a song and dance about the reason for her bad news to her followers or the press running a story as she would just look even more of an unrelatable twit, that poor lauryn begman didn't get a property that rich baby daddy was buying whilst she sits on her arse unemployed. It would look bad to struggling families and single parents.
Yes! I bet that’s it!
she also seems so condescending, even just the tone of her voice 🀯 she’s 100% been to eleven-rife coz you’ve been to tenerife 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who’s faster? Well it’s definitely not you Kyle cos beggy says you move like a snail …
FFS. The baby has been on and off with his sleep all day, because it’s bloody inset day, and you go and say something like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kyle on his way to court

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Petition to cancel Usain for his choice in tshirt, if you know you knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜­

πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ˜‚
Why did Kyle do Usain like that? It's like when your friend posts a photo where only they look good πŸ˜‚

Also, I just had a thought. Someone was wondering what Kyle thought when he woke up with Lauryn Trapaman Begman beside him in the morning. So, here is how I think it went. I think that Kyle went out and got absolutely sloshed, making it easy for Lauryn to convince him that spending the night with her would be a good idea. Maybe she even convinced him that they had a 10 year friendship :ROFLMAO: They probably didn't even go to a hotel room because beggy was so eager to get that miracle baby ✨ Therefore, there was no waking up in the morning and seeing her pan face because it all happened in a club bathroom. He probably didn't even remember the whole ordeal until she contacted him via Instagram because she didn't have his number #InfinityPool #Walker

I can't remember where she said they met up but I refuse to believe that he purposefully flew her from England to another country. Surely, there were
more attractive and more discreet women in the country that he was in.

Edit - Isn't it insidious that she tried to befriend Annie? I assume that she tried to befriend her in Cheshire which is scary because Lauryn is from Brighton and has never had any reason to be in Cheshire. I thought that she was an opportunist and that Kyle got unlucky that she decided that he was the mark but some things just make it seem like she had planned all of this down to the minute. She just wasn't counting on Kyle to not want anything to do with her. I reckon that she would've just taken any rich man but for whatever reason when she saw Kyle, she decided that Kyle is THE rich man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is he taking the mick? he don’t care at all does he πŸ˜‚
Do you think Annie and Sian tell him there’s some right funny fuckers on this thread and to give us a sign with some bants to go with it πŸ˜‚β˜ 

Please spill what is so bad that you are unable to fix it Loz. A bit of free advice, life isn’t all about money 😘

Oooh, do you think she’s in court with a harassment order πŸ‘€

4CD8E097-FD80-4748-8753-0A418B7F107A.png

Reactions: 9
Remember when someone πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ it was either chloe, Mel Reeves or that Katy Jayne Morgan hulk said Kyle "had been obsessed with Lauryn for years" ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Remember when someone πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ it was either chloe, Mel Reeves or that Katy Jayne Morgan hulk said Kyle "had been obsessed with Lauryn for years" ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nooooooo. Please stop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. No one is obsessed with her, if he was he could bleeping be with her. Absolute bunch of twats πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that Kyle bumped in to him the other week and he is only posting now after her you move like a snail πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ comment. He is winding her up. Am having some wine tonight hope she's going to blow her top. I'm sure one of her lovely very best friends will post it to her to wind her up. Wait til 5 hun until I finish work πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚

I so want someone to comment under the pic saying I bet you move like a snail compared to him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahahahahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nooooooo. Please stop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. No one is obsessed with her, if he was he could bleeping be with her. Absolute bunch of twats πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Exactly! I'm an Annie fan but I can only imagine if not Annie, out of all the other potentially beautiful, intelligent, interesting, self sufficient, rich women who've probably shown an interest in any premier league footballer, Kyle Kilner would choose to "be obsessed with" an unstable, pan faced, benefit fraud πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure if I’m making this up, but it’s what I’ve seen in movies πŸ˜‚ in America, a father can terminate all rights to a child. So doesn’t seem them, doesn’t pay for them etc nothing. I take it it’s something that doesn’t happen in the UK?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Lauryns ugly, but Annie is absolutely beautiful! Supermodel material 😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if I’m making this up, but it’s what I’ve seen in movies πŸ˜‚ in America, a father can terminate all rights to a child. So doesn’t seem them, doesn’t pay for them etc nothing. I take it it’s something that doesn’t happen in the UK?
Yeah, I think they can sign away their rights in America. According to google it can be done in the UK. If he hasn't done that then maybe talking is chatting out of her arse and he is checking up on his son or.......he doesn't want more bad pressπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think Lauryns ugly, but Annie is absolutely beautiful! Supermodel material 😍😍
Lauryn is very ordinary, I think its the way she acts that makes her seem a bit rough. Annie and her sister are very striking, if you were out and seen them you would turn your head. If lauryn walked in, ah here comes rag and bone woman from the boxroom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If he was to terminate his parental rights would he still have to pay?
Yeah, I think they can sign away their rights in America. According to google it can be done in the UK. If he hasn't done that then maybe talking is chatting out of her arse and he is checking up on his son or.......he doesn't want more bad pressπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.