Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi all,

Is it just me who finds Lauren insufferable? She none stops posts insta stories while driving and puts a filter on virtually all her photos. I think she should take a break from the public eye and just relax a bit as I've never seen anyone strive so much to be liked and considered a 'celeb' while having no discernible talent.

Reactions: 50

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Never looked her up on social media - Seeing her in the Daily Mail is enough.
She’s an absolute state. She’s just a mess.
She’s obviously got some mental health issues/low self esteem. She’s ruined her body with bad cosmetic surgery.
Plus, she’s not particularly intelligent and has no idea how to conduct herself publicly. She’s just a train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
A friend of a friend met her down in Essex on a night out last year. Basically they was all getting a taxi to another club and all got in the same taxi. He had no idea who she was when they was introduced to her in the taxi. Anyway apparently she kept saying numerous times drunk “do you know who I am?” He found the whole thing so cringey so she got terrorised in the taxi by him and his friends 😂

She also slept with him that same night 😳
Well he can’t have found her that cringy then can he! No big fan of Lauren’s but he sounds like a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Lauren is a tad bitter that she wasn't the break-out star of TOWIE that she thought she'd be. But the problem is that she's just so unlikeable! She wasn't funny like Amy Childs, she wasn't warm and relatable like Sam and Billie, she wasn't quirky like Lydia, she wasn't gorgeous like Lucy, etc.. She was so awkward and vacuous. She served no other purpose than to be Mark Wright's doormat. At one point she was trying to shop around an idea for a reality show revolving around her and her sisters, like a British Kardashians, but thankfully no network was interested! 😂😂😂
And speaking of MW (who I also find insufferable and cannot see the appeal whatsoever, seriously, can people please stop giving him jobs on TV/radio and stop inflating his already massive ego!) He treated her like garbage, but I think Lauren always thought that no matter how many girls he hooked up with, he would always come back to her (like he did for 10 years) So it really must have been gutting for her when he moved on and married MK, especially since MK is stunning and MW seems to treat her a million times better than he ever treated LG! MW's family are all arseholes as well, they're all riding his coat tails (remember Jess and her pop 'career'? 😂😂 Why was every song about a dancefloor?!) and they seemed quite happy to discard LG as soon as MW did, it was clear that they thought she was beneath him and not fitting with his self-created image of 'The King Of Essex' (vomit 🤮)
So yes, this plus all her family issues, are why LG is such a flaming dumpster fire of a person, but maybe if she spent as much time working on her self-esteem, or starting a business, taking some courses etc, as she does taking heavily filtered and edited photos of her huge fake arse, she would get somewhere in life! Money can buy you all the lip filler and Brazilian butt lifts you want, but you can't buy a decent personality!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

mac14

First time poster here, been a lurker for ages. But just had to post these, wow the difference!!

78C9A20C-98C8-4951-AC61-21717FC6287D.jpeg B1112E2F-9855-4D09-B384-0E94AEC9BEEB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Secretkady

She hasn’t got any family around her looking out for her.

I used to work in faces and back in the day before mark was seeing Michelle (and a bit after) every time mark was in the club we would have to prepare ourselves for Lauren turning up. Sometimes he’d message her and she’d come running but more often than not she’d see online where he was, and just turn up (often on her own) trying to get his attention. He would ignore her all evening and she’d spend it really crying in the private kitchens but then we’d see her get in a cab with him at the end of the night going to his place. This used to happen every.single.weekend

• Wow
  • Sad

UKChick

She is FUCKING DISGRACEFUL!!!! She's got a fucking hangover and she calls an ambulance?? Then takes pictures of herself and videos of her "shaking legs" (which werent shaking, that was fake) for Instagram. Fucking deranged!! She is so far from normal it's not even funny. What a scumbag

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Orange Creme

VIP Member
He should feel so lucky to have an escape from her! Michelle is a million times more talented and beautiful than Lauren.
My point wasnt about who was the best looking out of Michelle and Lauren 🙄. My point was that Mark came across as a nasty piece of work on TOWIE so anyone who escapes him should consider themselves lucky!

Reactions: 26

Dlong1891

I think Lauren is a tad bitter that she wasn't the break-out star of TOWIE that she thought she'd be. But the problem is that she's just so unlikeable! She wasn't funny like Amy Childs, she wasn't warm and relatable like Sam and Billie, she wasn't quirky like Lydia, she wasn't gorgeous like Lucy, etc.. She was so awkward and vacuous. She served no other purpose than to be Mark Wright's doormat. At one point she was trying to shop around an idea for a reality show revolving around her and her sisters, like a British Kardashians, but thankfully no network was interested! 😂😂😂
And speaking of MW (who I also find insufferable and cannot see the appeal whatsoever, seriously, can people please stop giving him jobs on TV/radio and stop inflating his already massive ego!) He treated her like garbage, but I think Lauren always thought that no matter how many girls he hooked up with, he would always come back to her (like he did for 10 years) So it really must have been gutting for her when he moved on and married MK, especially since MK is stunning and MW seems to treat her a million times better than he ever treated LG! MW's family are all arseholes as well, they're all riding his coat tails (remember Jess and her pop 'career'? 😂😂 Why was every song about a dancefloor?!) and they seemed quite happy to discard LG as soon as MW did, it was clear that they thought she was beneath him and not fitting with his self-created image of 'The King Of Essex' (vomit 🤮)
So yes, this plus all her family issues, are why LG is such a flaming dumpster fire of a person, but maybe if she spent as much time working on her self-esteem, or starting a business, taking some courses etc, as she does taking heavily filtered and edited photos of her huge fake arse, she would get somewhere in life! Money can buy you all the lip filler and Brazilian butt lifts you want, but you can't buy a decent personality!
Sorry but billie and Sam are not relatable. They are up there own arse and need reminding where they come from

Reactions: 24

Pineapple22

She's clearly got some serious issues. It's odd, she seems to simultaneously love and hate herself. Loves herself - the constant posing and pouting with embarrassing captions, the nearly naked stories, the photos and videos where she just stares into the camera. Hates herself - sporadic boot camps as punishment instead of regular exercise, excessive surgery that she then denies (remember the fillers around her jaw that she denied then had removed?)
She has real delusions of grandeur too - claiming the paps follow her around. No love, you phone them and tell them you're driving to the petrol station then pose for photos. David Bowie used to take his son to central London with nothing more than a German newspaper. If he suspected he was being recognised on the tube he would just read the newspaper and people would think it wasn't him. If one of the biggest stars in the world could evade the press, I don't think Lauren is being hounded everywhere she goes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm a nurse and looked into training in fillers and botox. Decided against it because so many people do it now and I'm also of the opinion that we shouldn't be doing this to ourselves (just my opinion).
What I don't understand is how these people who aren't medically trained are able to do this, as when I looked into it apparently you cannot get insurance unless you are a nurse/doctor/dentist/paramedic. So how are these non medical people getting past this, or are they not insured?!
Why would you be so silly to go and have this done by someone who has no medical training in case things go wrong! I'm absolutely flabbergasted at this. Is this the world now?! They'll be claiming they can do hip replacements next as they've been on a 1 week training course. Jesus christ. I need to come off social media, where did it all go so wrong 😐.

Reactions: 23