Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being 33 and "joking" someone is your boyfriend on social media.

How embarrassing
I think ive heard someone say before that when you become famous you stay the age you were when you became famous, if that makes sense? I think think this applies to Lauren, she's the wrong side of 30 and still acting like a teenager, she seems really immature for her age, not a sniff of a stable relationship kids or marriage on the horizon, just 'mates' and Instagram. Sad really but she really needs to get a therapist and grow up.

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute joke and a total embarrassment!
see she’s in the daily mail again for having a party as she didn’t understand the lockdown rules - even my toddler knows the rules!

Reactions: 1
A friend of a friend met her down in Essex on a night out last year. Basically they was all getting a taxi to another club and all got in the same taxi. He had no idea who she was when they was introduced to her in the taxi. Anyway apparently she kept saying numerous times drunk “do you know who I am?” He found the whole thing so cringey so she got terrorised in the taxi by him and his friends 😂

She also slept with him that same night 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
A friend of a friend met her down in Essex on a night out last year. Basically they was all getting a taxi to another club and all got in the same taxi. He had no idea who she was when they was introduced to her in the taxi. Anyway apparently she kept saying numerous times drunk “do you know who I am?” He found the whole thing so cringey so she got terrorised in the taxi by him and his friends 😂

She also slept with him that same night 😳
Well he can’t have found her that cringy then can he! No big fan of Lauren’s but he sounds like a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m rewatching old towie on britbox and I actually like her on this, totally different to how she is now what has she done to herself

Reactions: 2
Her tan isn’t crap at all she had one out before and it was annoyingly the best one I’ve ever used. A lot of people rated it highly think it was sold in Superdrug

she looks really manly there though it’s a shame what she’s done to herself
I read somewhere that it was just St Moritz fake tan re-badged. Don't know how true that is.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I read somewhere that it was just St Moritz fake tan re-badged. Don't know how true that is.
It’s not I use that all the time this was better than St Tropez. I’m hoping if she does take it seriously and releases it again it will be of the same quality but I doubt it. She had a really good product and she let it go to waste. I only discovered it because it was on clearance in Superdrug for 15pence a bottle 😳

Reactions: 1
It’s not I use that all the time this was better than St Tropez. I’m hoping if she does take it seriously and releases it again it will be of the same quality but I doubt it. She had a really good product and she let it go to waste. I only discovered it because it was on clearance in Superdrug for 15pence a bottle 😳
Why did her fake tan go wrong?

Why did her fake tan go wrong?
I have no idea I only knew she had one when I see it in the clearance. Never once see an advert for it anywhere not online not in a magazine nothing and I really liked her then. I think it was around 2012/14? I’m not sure now I’m sure it was before I first got pregnant which was 2015.

I remember Lauren brining out a Tan range years ago I’m pretty sure it was called LG TAN. She use too be so normal I really rated her in TOWIE it’s like ever since she left her life has just gone from bad to worse I can’t help but feel sorry for her.
Wish someone would take her under their wing and support her mentally and get her on the right track.

In fact sorry it was Lauren’s way, LG TAN is the new one which is probably like someone said above the cheap on you can buy from home bargains 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.