Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bleeping DISGRACEFUL!!!! She's got a bleeping hangover and she calls an ambulance?? Then takes pictures of herself and videos of her "shaking legs" (which werent shaking, that was fake) for Instagram. bleeping deranged!! She is so far from normal it's not even funny. What a scumbag

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Cant believe what ive just seen on her stories. Really couldnt sink any lower. How can u be on your phone if your so unwell you have had to call an ambulance? I work for the nhs and cant believe she has used precious resources for a hangover!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I had to call an ambulance for the first time in my life this summer as doctor's thought I was having a stroke and I felt so embarrassed as I felt like I was wasting their time. Luckily it wasn't what they first thought but it drives me mad how she had an ambulance attend her address. Could she not be taken to hospital by a friend or family member if that really was necessary? The ambulance service are stretched as it is. There's also no need to declare it on social media, apart from gaining sympathy.

Reactions: 4
Now this is where the world of social media has taken over these 'millennials' .... ok so if you're unwell and genuinely need an ambulance, ok do so. But if you've got time to pout and take selfies whilst in said hospital, with what looks like freshly applied lip gloss, then you should be sent the invoice to what's just been paid out to 'help you'....shes shaking because shes on some sort of come down, be it alcohol or drug abuse and finds the time to take photos and go online.

Attention seeking at it worst. But what doesnt help, is her 'fans' giving her the attention she wants with the whole "aww hun are you ok?" messages shes no doubt getting. If people ignored her, she would stop posting.

They are all as bad as each other !

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I just saw her instastory and I couldn’t help but laugh. She’s so cringe!

I just can’t believe it. She has no shame and I think as long as she gets any form of attention, she’s happy. What a sad way to live.

Reactions: 6
She’s in hospital over a hangover not stress. What has she got to be stressed about, the dogs? Or the fact she put herself right in it with that silly drink. 😂 I may have to unfollow her soon, I liked her in TOWIE. She’s just a joke now

Reactions: 4
Christmas day looked bizarre and now this? She needs help.
Where were her family? Looked a weird set of people to be spending Christmas Day with. And then she’s suffering with the worlds worst hangover and suddenly in hospital with stress.... no you probably drank so much you need ya stomach pumped or something.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
This really bleeping infuriates me and I think she should be charged for the ambulance call out. It’s a hangover, maybe if you didn’t try and drink your arse weight in Prosecco you wouldn’t be feeling delicate. Get a fry up down you like most of us do.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She’s a disgrace! A friend of mine passed on Xmas day and leaves a 1 year old behind at the age of 32. Selfish pricks like her on a come down ringing an ambulance stop them getting to genuine people in need. I had to flick through her stories on Xmas day once I seen the twerking. Was that all her family with her. She’s a disgrace!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe she used an ambulance for a hangover!! The NHS and ambulance service is on its knees, and she is using it as a taxi service!!
Posting pouty selfies in the ambulance then hospital. She is a bleeping disgrace and everyone should unfollow her. Someone in genuine need had to wait longer due to her selfish behaviour. She is a total prick! 😠😠😠

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Anyone keep checking her profile to see if we’ve had an update or is that just me being sad?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m really irritated that she’s not getting called out for abusing the ambulance service in the press. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know when the undercover documentary about her selling the skinny coffee is out I can't seem to find it on i player x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.