Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a nurse and looked into training in fillers and botox. Decided against it because so many people do it now and I'm also of the opinion that we shouldn't be doing this to ourselves (just my opinion).
What I don't understand is how these people who aren't medically trained are able to do this, as when I looked into it apparently you cannot get insurance unless you are a nurse/doctor/dentist/paramedic. So how are these non medical people getting past this, or are they not insured?!
Why would you be so silly to go and have this done by someone who has no medical training in case things go wrong! I'm absolutely flabbergasted at this. Is this the world now?! They'll be claiming they can do hip replacements next as they've been on a 1 week training course. Jesus christ. I need to come off social media, where did it all go so wrong 😐.

Reactions: 23
She’s ill again ..... I have never known a woman be ill as much as her and my aunt is a hypochondriac.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She makes out like she has it so bad. She only has to look after herself and two dogs. What's the issue there? Some people have to go to work and look after a family or partners and do the usual stuff whilst being ill. If everyone did as the Influencers did every industry would just stop and the world would collapse 😂.

Reactions: 10
I'm a nurse and looked into training in fillers and botox. Decided against it because so many people do it now and I'm also of the opinion that we shouldn't be doing this to ourselves (just my opinion).
What I don't understand is how these people who aren't medically trained are able to do this, as when I looked into it apparently you cannot get insurance unless you are a nurse/doctor/dentist/paramedic. So how are these non medical people getting past this, or are they not insured?!
Why would you be so silly to go and have this done by someone who has no medical training in case things go wrong! I'm absolutely flabbergasted at this. Is this the world now?! They'll be claiming they can do hip replacements next as they've been on a 1 week training course. Jesus christ. I need to come off social media, where did it all go so wrong 😐.
Honestly it’s insane. I’ve been going to my aesthetics doctor for 9 but he was an actual practicing doctor for 20 years. Said it frightens him how many people just inject others without knowing anything. Also, they shouldn’t be doing it without a defibrillator in the room from what he told me but I bet she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh the face ! I thought it was some mean photoshopping ! Wow! As bad as Charlotte Crosby

Reactions: 6
She’s an ugly twit. Would never comment on someone’s appearance but she’s such a vile person, her looks and personality go perfectly together. Such a fake twit. Mark had a lucky escape. Going from that trollop to Michelle keegan (😍) he’s won at life
I know Lauren has her issues but I think she had a lucky escape from him too, he's a horror. What Michelle Keegan sees in him I'll never know

Reactions: 9
Why would you pay a former reality star to inject your face with poison?!
I would never have anything like this done but if I was going to it would only be by a fully qualified and licensed professional, regardless of the price.

• Sick
Unless I’ve missed something, she’s currently on her way to hospital in an ambulance.... because she’s hungover?!!!!! Wtaf?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see her stories yesterday? They looked like they were going for a S and M themed Xmas with her and some of her other guests in their pvc outfits...me and my sister were howling at them as we sat in our jeans and xmas jumpers. Then she was twerking her enormous fake arse in a kids face.

She is a disaster of a girl and needs help

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her stories yesterday? They looked like they were going for a S and M themed Xmas with her and some of her other guests in their pvc outfits...me and my sister were howling at them as we sat in our jeans and xmas jumpers. Then she was twerking her enormous fake arse in a kids face.

She is a disaster of a girl and needs help
Omg that twerking video was horrific!!! What has she done to herself? Why doesn’t anyone intervene? My parents would have been horrified!

Reactions: 5
Omg that twerking video was horrific!!! What has she done to herself? Why doesn’t anyone intervene? My parents would have been horrified!
She is a parody at this stage...she literally trolls herself

Reactions: 2
I just needed to share my UTTER DISGUST & irritation for this attention seeking delusion IDIOT. It is Boxing Day, and this idiot this week said/claimed/used :

1. Claimed any publicity is good publicity
2. She is a strong independent thick skinned tougher individual who has worked in the “industry” for 10 years and knows the “game”
3. Every other day claims to be ill (usually after a night of drinking)
4. The dogs are props to promote a products (she isn’t fussy) to give the impression she has some clout in the world of advertising via the digital medium.
5. Pouted in endless videos silently as men cleaned her carpets after the dogs tit all over the carpets - maybe due to them just being fed a load of free treats to ensnare love from the dogs.

(Breathes and goes back to flicking tv channels)

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She won’t have those dogs much longer, she will claim she couldn’t give them the time they deserved. She’s a car crash!!

Reactions: 1
Let’s play Z list celeb hospital bingo.
We got the cannula shot, wheelchair shot and the sad face heart monitor shot. Any bets what’s next???

Reactions: 8
Maybe her fake arse is poisoning her

If she is sat in the chair in the ambulance and not the bed, then she don't need the bleeping ambulance. The ambulance shortage right now is awful people are dying at home because theres not enough to go around and this dumb witch is wasting their time cos she's having a bad come down. She's a disgrace.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.