Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleB

I know it’s been said before but I don’t think there’s ever been a bigger upgrade in history than Mark Wright going from her to Michelle Keegan...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her.

She's chasing some sort of happiness that she thinks she will find after surgery and that just won't happen.

The best Surgeon she needs to see is one who will tell her to stop but unfortunately, the money probably speaks louder to them than her wellbeing.

Disneylover

VIP Member
She hasn’t got any family around her looking out for her.

I used to work in faces and back in the day before mark was seeing Michelle (and a bit after) every time mark was in the club we would have to prepare ourselves for Lauren turning up. Sometimes he’d message her and she’d come running but more often than not she’d see online where he was, and just turn up (often on her own) trying to get his attention. He would ignore her all evening and she’d spend it really crying in the private kitchens but then we’d see her get in a cab with him at the end of the night going to his place. This used to happen every.single.weekend
I'm actually not surprised by this, he treated her terrible on towie and all the ones he went with on the show. I know Lauren is a div but Mark treated her so bad I do think it's had a massive affect on her. I remember her saying her and Mark were still a 'thing' when he was seeing Michelle in the early days, so it was true! He's an absolute prick, how he got a job in telly I'll never bloody know he's fucking awful. I do hope Lauren meets someone and settles down, I know she doesn't help herself but I can't help but feel a bit sorry for her

Regina Falangey

Unless I’ve missed something, she’s currently on her way to hospital in an ambulance.... because she’s hungover?!!!!! Wtaf?

• Haha
  • Wow

Mums84

VIP Member
Non backgrid edited photos in the daily mail, one photo is of a photographer taking up close photos so will be interesting to see the comparison. She looks like she is wearing a bo selecta face mask, the girl needs help and love.

Screenshot_20200107-181350_Photos.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Josie69

I feel quite sorry for Lauren in the photos,she looks like a mess. Can't be earning much from all these dodgy promotions - the last skiny dips only had 195 enter a competition to win it so how exactly is anyone being influenced to buy?
View attachment 65299
Oh my god she looks like that guy who claims he’s a human Barbie

• Haha

DariaMorgendorffer

I honestly think she does all this for men. The songs in the car is lyrics she wants guys she’s talking with to hear. The photoshopping herself as a child thing is a more subconscious thing. She’s desperate to have a baby and family. She’s trying to lure men by showing them that she was a good looking child so will have good looking children. Same with making her dad look better; trying to make it seem as if she has better genetics.

sad thing is she thinks that men will look this deeply into anything she posts. All they want is you to get your tits and arse out, love. They click past anything else!

• Heart

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Lol will release a fully detailed explanation next time I suggest her tiling is faulty, not her arse
It read like a completely genuine explanation. If you want to make a joke but don’t know how to word one, then don’t get salty when it falls flat 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Disneylover

VIP Member
Mark has completely trampled her. It sounds like he used & abused her. I think his family stuck the boot in too. The girl needs serious help. Someone needs to put a block on the surgery for her too, or it's gonna get much worse. I'm not a fan of hers but it's terrible to watch her sink lower all the time.
I agree re Mark and the Wright's. His family were vile to her which has all affected her no doubt. The Wright's make me laugh, all desperate for fame especially dull Jess, jeez talk about boring!
Defo agree on the surgery, I hope she stops x

Handerton

Chatty Member
Just so nobody else has to look:

The vid is 14 seconds long, filmed in portrait (the horror) and she has such bad technique it looks like shes smashing chips into her gob

Looks like her, but it could be any moon faced idiot really

• Haha
  • Sick
Just looked her up as I'm bored and incapacitated with a sleeping baby attached to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ oh my word she is almost unrecognisable since towie first days and could she be any more in love with herself in those stories?! Her lips are vile and he lipstick looks horrendous. The trout pout head bob makes me want to knock her down at that zebra crossing. I love celebs go dating for some drivel TV but I imagine she'll fill me with even more rage than the GC did

Jennytea

VIP Member
I do find her very deluded. Did anyone see the interview she did on loose women before and she was saying how she hates the media and how they stalk her and ruin her life and she can’t get away from them. And danise van alton told her straight and said why don’t you come off social media and stop doing things that will make them mock you and she was saying there would still be paps outside her house editing her to make her look bigger even if she didn’t use social media 😂 an danise van alton said there’s plenty of people who are more famous than you who manage to avoid them and said she’s a liar basically and no way would paparazzi wait outside her house everyday and then Lauren shut up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Dannie

Chatty Member
I really feel sorry for this girl. I think her self esteem was destroyed when she was with Mark. You could see how he treated her in Towie. Now she sees him with Michelle who is stunning, successful and treats her like a Queen. It must destroy Lauren. I don’t think she still loves Mark but I do think the damage from that relationship she still carries and we can see it through her constant abuse of her body through plastic surgery and her attention seeking pictures in Instagram.

Reactions: 15