Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf! I’m lost for words. Backgrid photographers must be a bunch of pervs! Why would you do things like this in your house
It’s not her house, she paid a photographer, MUA etc to go to a location to do a shoot purely for content for her instagram. They then heavily photoshop it to make her look nothing like her real self

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok lets say she never knew before.. the news is always on and the nhs have put out statements and facts and youre telling me this woman has not took any of it in? Idiot

Ok lets say she never knew before.. the news is always on and the nhs have put out statements and facts and youre telling me this woman has not took any of it in? Idiot
No because it’s not about her! She only abuses the NHS when she’s hungover

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.