Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was an article in heat about her dating from home and how she has a few hotties lined up.

States as well she is coping with lockdown without getting anxious (yeah we can see that 🙄) apparently she is getting less abuse on social media and online, doesn't stop her being papped at every chance.

It just geta stranger and stranger. I can't get my head around it. I feel so sorry for her, years of Mark to end up alone and desperate while he's making the money. But honestly, she is an absolute joke I cringe with second hand embarrassment at everything. Secretly though, I reckon Mark would prefer a night with her rather than his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so glad I’ve found this page! Not just me that finds her bizarre then!
I’ve actually been blocked from her main page for calling her out for filming while driving but her new “fitness” page is providing hours of entertainment at the moment...
Has anyone else seen it? And her and her “team” arguing with people who dare question their absolute bollocks of a “business plan”. It’s absolutely shocking behaviour.

Reactions: 4
I know I'm off topic here but its linked (sorta) Does anyone here know anything about Mark Wright sleeping with Lydia Brights cousin? A commenter on daily mail keeps posting it under Mark and Michelle articles at it's always top rated lol Someone then commented under that Michelle slept with her co-star and they heard from an eye witness - it was also mentioned on the tattle thread a while back.

Reactions: 7
Her "fitness" page is an absolute joke. All it is is inspirational quotes and a couple of photos of her in gym gear and shes now selling ketones for £160!!
The way she and her team deal with anyone questioning it is shocking! She replied on somebodys comment who was questioning the legitimacy of the plan by tagging her "team" in it asking them to respond by saying 'heres another one🙄' and then her "team" member said "people need the ketones to fix their issues". Absolute bloody joke

So excited to try her latest recipe 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her "fitness" page is an absolute joke. All it is is inspirational quotes and a couple of photos of her in gym gear and shes now selling ketones for £160!!
The way she and her team deal with anyone questioning it is shocking! She replied on somebodys comment who was questioning the legitimacy of the plan by tagging her "team" in it asking them to respond by saying 'heres another one🙄' and then her "team" member said "people need the ketones to fix their issues". Absolute bloody joke

So excited to try her latest recipe 😂
Wtf is that 😂
Those comments on her fitness page really are shocking. I looked at her “business partner’s” page and saw that she has a quarter of a million followers yet only gets about 1.5k likes per post. She’s obliviously buying followers. The pair of them are embarrassing and I feel sorry for the people they are fleecing with this.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else just wish they could tickle Lauren Goodger in the face? Asking for a friend.....😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
😂 It is crazy to actually think I was fan of hers many years ago but I cannot stand her now.. I’ve never known anyone to be so obsessed withthemselves and to film themselves pouting so much 🙈 Even a few months ago when she was in hospital on a drip and was taking selfies pouting ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.