Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I feel quite sorry for Lauren in the photos,she looks like a mess. Can't be earning much from all these dodgy promotions - the last skiny dips only had 195 enter a competition to win it so how exactly is anyone being influenced to buy?
View attachment 65299
7C31BD7E-FD29-4C17-B9EF-E172B23EFC99.jpeg
I
She reminds me of the Enid Blyton books ...
Faraway Tree.

Lauren has thick skin & been in the industry for 10 years ........ according to Lauren.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm so glad she got over all that puddle drama

Watch your step! Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

There's nothing worse than ruining your shoes in a puddle, but Lauren Goodger was lucky enough to side-step that problem on Friday.
The quick-thinking reality star spotted the pool of water before walking right into it outside a shop in Essex.
A short skip to the left was all Lauren needed to avoid a watery disaster.
Scroll down for video

article-2560118-1B82800D00000578-771_634x775.jpg

Quick feet: Lauren Goodge jumps round a puddle on day out with a friend in Essex

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Allthebest

I am so angry that she is now trying to play the victim card and talking about this is why people commit suicide because they're targeted. What a vile creature.

• Heart
  • Angry

swimming

VIP Member
Now this is where the world of social media has taken over these 'millennials' .... ok so if you're unwell and genuinely need an ambulance, ok do so. But if you've got time to pout and take selfies whilst in said hospital, with what looks like freshly applied lip gloss, then you should be sent the invoice to what's just been paid out to 'help you'....shes shaking because shes on some sort of come down, be it alcohol or drug abuse and finds the time to take photos and go online.

Attention seeking at it worst. But what doesnt help, is her 'fans' giving her the attention she wants with the whole "aww hun are you ok?" messages shes no doubt getting. If people ignored her, she would stop posting.

They are all as bad as each other !

• Angry

Rlulu67

Calling the paps to pose at the till with her bum enlarger pants on ... have a day off you melt!
D24C0E53-9BEB-44A4-82A6-79C1EA4136AD.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

xtn71

Chatty Member
Her lips and teeth are as deformed as everything else about her, she actually cant string a sentence together and swings her ponytail about like a wannabe horse. Ignorant uneducated useless lump of a girl. She needs to go away. Permanently. Imagine being one of her family you would be absolutely mortified. Everyone absolutely hates her thats twice in 4 months shes got involved with the NHS and been wrong to do so. Social distancing going well, 3 kids in her house that arent hers.. Absolute C*NT. Lauren - go away.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

InTheNo

Of all the celebs I love taking the piss out of - Lauren really divides me.

On one hand, I cant help but take the piss. On the other I just want to hide her away, take her phone, and really try and sort her out, get her some better fitting clothes, and make her realise that she is worth so much more than what she gives herself credit for.

But then I think does she really care? Is she lost? Does she have deep rooted issues that no one has tapped into yet.

The girl has been through a lot. From when her mother abandoned her, being treated like crap by MW, an abortion she regrets, seeing him happy with MK must really stab still. A string of failed relationships...

Even if she wanted to stay in the industry she can, just work behind the scenes, start up her own agency.

I want to see her do really well for herself - girl power and all that - but ultimately it's her who has to do it.

Reactions: 18

Dinosaurlover2019

I can’t believe this thread isn’t busier I really can’t. Of all the insta wankers out there this lass is up there with them

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Mark has completely trampled her. It sounds like he used & abused her. I think his family stuck the boot in too. The girl needs serious help. Someone needs to put a block on the surgery for her too, or it's gonna get much worse. I'm not a fan of hers but it's terrible to watch her sink lower all the time.

• Heart

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
The lips have got even worse she looks likes she’s just smelt a stinking fart...

I’ve found her doppelgänger!!!
CD8F97A2-E1F1-4757-ACA9-A78CE1FC40CC.png
9E811DC0-1032-4D44-AF76-576922679D06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Sickofinstacrap

If she is sat in the chair in the ambulance and not the bed, then she don't need the fucking ambulance. The ambulance shortage right now is awful people are dying at home because theres not enough to go around and this dumb bitch is wasting their time cos she's having a bad come down. She's a disgrace.

• Angry
  • Heart
This really fucking infuriates me and I think she should be charged for the ambulance call out. It’s a hangover, maybe if you didn’t try and drink your arse weight in Prosecco you wouldn’t be feeling delicate. Get a fry up down you like most of us do.

• Angry

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Cant believe what ive just seen on her stories. Really couldnt sink any lower. How can u be on your phone if your so unwell you have had to call an ambulance? I work for the nhs and cant believe she has used precious resources for a hangover!

• Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Just saw her recently on a trailer for 'Celebs go Dating'. Oh dear her face - what on earth? It looks so peculiar. Like that Spanish human Ken Doll. Sort of stretched and puffy in all the wrong places. Some plastic surgeons really should be struck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

LittleB

I know it’s been said before but I don’t think there’s ever been a bigger upgrade in history than Mark Wright going from her to Michelle Keegan...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17