Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds so bad but I’m fully expecting to read a sad story in the papers about her being sectioned or something worse soon. Her behaviour is so strange and really worrying!

Reactions: 7
It’s the lip smacking hair flicking head swinging tit in the videos that gets me mad who does she think she is, the only person she needs to date is herself she’s so in love with herself

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the latest photos. I sway between thinking she is deluded or just thick, what a mess she looks. The people injecting her face should not be able to practice its shocking

I have no idea why she has even bothered putting clothes on, there is nothing remotely sexy about this at all!

Reactions: 10
Serious question... wtf do you go for a Sunday night out in that get up? 👀
Where? There’s a swingers club near our place of work and even their customers wear coats over their outfits on their way there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.