Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes always drunk! She is always very sexual in her stories even if there's kids around which is weird. She should be happy she had a lucky escape from mark the narc!
He should feel so lucky to have an escape from her! Michelle is a million times more talented and beautiful than Lauren.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He should feel so lucky to have an escape from her! Michelle is a million times more talented and beautiful than Lauren.
My point wasnt about who was the best looking out of Michelle and Lauren 🙄. My point was that Mark came across as a nasty piece of work on TOWIE so anyone who escapes him should consider themselves lucky!

Reactions: 26
My point wasnt about who was the best looking out of Michelle and Lauren 🙄. My point was that Mark came across as a nasty piece of work on TOWIE so anyone who escapes him should consider themselves lucky!
I agree, he is a right prick. Surprised that Michelle married him. He's got his trophy wife for now, let's see how long it is before she gets sick of him!

Reactions: 5
I agree, he is a right prick. Surprised that Michelle married him. He's got his trophy wife for now, let's see how long it is before she gets sick of him!
I was surprised too! Although I've only known her as Tina in corrie who was a nice girl, she might not be like that in real life 😂

Reactions: 3
I was surprised too! Although I've only known her as Tina in corrie who was a nice girl, she might not be like that in real life 😂
Yeah that's true 😂. She does come across nice on interviews etc but who knows she could be a cow behind closed doors! I don't understand why she's had work done either when she was naturally pretty x

Reactions: 2

I saw this picture of her recently. She used to be so pretty. I wonder what happened for it to all go so wrong. Could it be that she is good mates with Katie Price and is getting a bad influence from there re: well everything from plastic surgeries to drinking and life in general?

Reactions: 4

I saw this picture of her recently. She used to be so pretty. I wonder what happened for it to all go so wrong. Could it be that she is good mates with Katie Price and is getting a bad influence from there re: well everything from plastic surgeries to drinking and life in general?

God knows, but she looks lovely on that photo. Very sad really

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the ‘therapy’ bits on CGD where she was talking about her childhood and how her parents split up and her mum (I think) wanted to take the other kids but not her. No wonder she has such horrendous self-esteem issues, compounded with her poor treatment by Mark and his family. I can’t really remember how this season of CGD ended (it was so boring, especially the couples therapy) but did she decide to ‘stay single’? If so good idea but she needs to get therapy and exercise and lay off the surgery and convicts.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He’s on his best behaviour with Michelle! I bet she can say jump and he says how high. He is punching well above his weight with her - she’s more talented, more successful than he ever will be. There is no way he will do anything to risk losing her. So I expect he don’t put a foot wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She has completely messed her face up. And not one of her “mates” helps by telling her she’s gorgeous all the time.

She is a mess. I started following that wardrobe account she had to flog her clothes. I don’t know why I did it, guess I wanted to know how much she was getting rid of stuff for her. All gross. Selling off loads of crap with big makeup tide marks round the neck and stuff. Also almost every post didn’t have the size or price on so people had to keep asking. It blew my mind, had to unfollow.

Reactions: 2
He’s on his best behaviour with Michelle! I bet she can say jump and he says how high. He is punching well above his weight with her - she’s more talented, more successful than he ever will be. There is no way he will do anything to risk losing her. So I expect he don’t put a foot wrong.
It's been said he's cheated on Michelle a few times? He's a dirty vain dog. It's in a thread on here. I think it's the celebs you've met one.

Reactions: 3
She is a mess. I started following that wardrobe account she had to flog her clothes. I don’t know why I did it, guess I wanted to know how much she was getting rid of stuff for her. All gross. Selling off loads of crap with big makeup tide marks round the neck and stuff. Also almost every post didn’t have the size or price on so people had to keep asking. It blew my mind, had to unfollow.
I know I followed out of curiousity to see the sizes and then realised she didn’t put the sizes On anything .. a few stories ago when she was drunk she kept zooming in on her Zara labels to show the small tag . I guess she’s only happy to show the sizes that she wants to be seen !

• Haha
I know I followed out of curiousity to see the sizes and then realised she didn’t put the sizes On anything .. a few stories ago when she was drunk she kept zooming in on her Zara labels to show the small tag . I guess she’s only happy to show the sizes that she wants to be seen !
it’s really fuckin sad

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.