Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been on IG promoting Lauren Goodman's fertility crystals 🙄 I hope she didn't get any freebies, can you imagine her with a baby?? 😵

Reactions: 1
Puts up a story about influencing, and to use it for good... next post is about slut dropping on any guy in Wayne Linekers bar.

I despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Loved how she tagged Linekar... someone is grafting for a freebie holiday hahaha hope he doesn’t respond coz 2020 already been a struggle, I’m so not ready to see sausage meat stuffed into a string bag 🤢

The fact that she called herself a good girl as well... who she kidding?! Not through choice! Only coz no one will touch you with a bargepole hun 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Definitely but part of me thinks that she actually has too much confidence yet no esteem, on her snapchat stories then she is constantly taking pictures of herself and posing, she is in love with herself on the surface but maybe not deep down.
She obviously loves the photoshopped /filtered version of herself but then she's unhapy with the real life version of herself.

She obviously loves the photoshopped /filtered version of herself but then she's unhapy with the real life version of herself.
I think it's sad to spend so much money on plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments but you're still not happy with yourself. What a waste.

Reactions: 2
I have to admit that I’ve played around with those (awful) photoshop apps. Mainly just out of curiosity but also as, like a lot of women, I have my own insecurities. But i would never consider actually posting a photo of me that had been altered. I also didn’t even like the results. The white teeth, small waist etc. It wasn’t me
My friends and family and loved ones know what I look like so what am I trying to prove?
Like people have said before, it’s so sad that all of this photoshopping and denial of her actual appearance is all for the benefit of total strangers. I’m sick of those filters on her face.

You’re on it 🕵🏻‍♀️
I can’t believe she openly posts videos of herself off her face. I know she isn’t an A lister but she has over 700,000 followers. Even some of my friends that I know that are just your average Joe’s don’t go on social media after a few lines. Lauren is the type to have a sex video lurking around 😂 she’ll probably release it herself when the Daily Mail eventually stop talking about her.
There is a video of her sucking someone’s cock doing the rounds. If you google
You’ll probably find

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just so nobody else has to look:

The vid is 14 seconds long, filmed in portrait (the horror) and she has such bad technique it looks like shes smashing chips into her gob

Looks like her, but it could be any moon faced idiot really

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I hate myself for saying it, but when she was on celebs go dating and dressed in maxi dresses etc, she actually came across quite well. Thought she was quite pretty, and both she and kerry katona surprised me. The media image she cultivates for herself though is so awful, I don't know how she still makes money... Who would pay her to wear their clothes and put it on the gram, when all her photos are so widely ridiculed? Dont see how she makes money at all. Unless she's been to dubai recently...
I hate myself for saying it, but when she was on celebs go dating and dressed in maxi dresses etc, she actually came across quite well. Thought she was quite pretty, and both she and kerry katona surprised me. The media image she cultivates for herself though is so awful, I don't know how she still makes money... Who would pay her to wear their clothes and put it on the gram, when all her photos are so widely ridiculed? Dont see how she makes money at all. Unless she's been to dubai recently...

Reactions: 1
LG does come across well on TV and I think she is being herself too, it’s the photos etc but I can’t imagine being sort of famous and loving it, and then not being famous, it must be like an addiction, ‘15 mins of fame’ is about right though!

Only recently found out about the Dubai porta potty never heard of it before last week but kind of makes sense I often wondered why all these so called celebrities (and I hate that word) go there so often.

Well this picture is a true representation of a THIRSTY witch for attention. The hashtags leave my blood cold ...... she is an idiot. Don’t tell me this is Marks fault (he’s a prick too, I’ll forget the time the bleep tweeted Donald Trump - that whole family are pathetic wannabe social climbers).

But this .... I can’t. And she looks ridiculous too.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I worry for the day Instagram ‘fame’ ends and when the media aren’t turning up to take these out on photo shoots, when there’s no money for them to up keep fillers Botox, the fake boobs, the fake arses and even the fake teeth. What will happen to all these z listers when money dries up!!!

Well this picture is a true representation of a THIRSTY witch for attention. The hashtags leave my blood cold ...... she is an idiot. Don’t tell me this is Marks fault (he’s a prick too, I’ll forget the time the bleep tweeted Donald Trump - that whole family are pathetic wannabe social climbers).

Couldn’t agree more!!

Reactions: 4

Oh FGS she's such a vacuous twit. Her stories today are just :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Someone has commented on the DM article saying she's been seen going out all through lockdown to go and give people their filler injections. It wouldn't surprise me if this is true.
I think she uploaded that to her stories, the bloody idiot!! Aside from breaking lockdown can someone tell me who on earth would let this fool inject them with fillers????

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.