Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop thinking the pic of her “wrap” of iceberg lettuce, some pepper & dollops and dollops of mayo ....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god has anyone seen the absolute state of her now in the lilac gym gear.... for your viewing dis(pleasure) what a mess. She looks like an uncooked sausage. Too much lipo t get a flat stomach and missed the legs. If she dressed better she would look totally fine

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh god has anyone seen the absolute state of her now in the lilac gym gear.... for your viewing dis(pleasure) what a mess. She looks like an uncooked sausage. Too much lipo t get a flat stomach and missed the legs. If she dressed better she would look totally fine
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
I just saw these on DM & came straight here, knew I wouldn’t be the only one wondering what the duck she’s doing 😂.
If she hadn’t injected herself with all that tit & had implants in her arse & tits she wouldn't even be that much of a mess!
It’s funny, she’s the same age as me, roughly & I’m just in utter disbelief that she is parading herself around like that. She needs to get some self respect, grow up & stop all this attention seeking. I don’t know exactly what she’s been through in her life up to now but maybe she needs therapy because this is not normal behaviour from a 30 odd year old woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Lauren dresses to shock. No other explanation for her clothing choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The actual state of it. This does not look good love, you look like an overstuffed sausage with a huge golf ball arse. You bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but she really annoys me... had one rant already but seriously what happened to that girl who was a normal girl when towie started? Bit of a 🛎 maybe but quite normal. She looks like deformed... yeah luv it’s exercise not implants in your arse!

Is that not how u throw ur self together for a wee run?
😂😂😂

• Haha
Speaking off wee (y):LOL::ROFLMAO:👆👆 I could never wear those clothes to the gym. I'd have sweat marks and cellulite everywhere. I always think it when I see these posers wearing them. Maybe its because im not slim and fit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.