Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s visiting her friends, she was jogging in the park with one the other day and she had some young girl (family member?) who obviously doesn’t live with her in her vid the other day.
She is completely deluded and thinks that she looks like those heavily edited selfies/videos of herself and that the people who call her out on it are a minority of “haters”.
But I have to admit, people like her who heavily edit their instagrams a la Kylie but on a less famous scale make me so intrigued! I am following several accounts on insta that fit this description and I have no idea why as they all annoy the tit out of me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am convinced Lauren is ill. No normal person would take so many videos of their face?! Well actually I know someone like that and they are TAPPED and also thick as. (Obviously mental health is no joke, be kind etc. But she makes my p*** boil)

I’ve just watched her snapchat. She’s had a facial and is at some busy bar having a gin putting her middle finger up. When she catches corona virus I hope the medics put their middle finger up to her.

Reactions: 9
I hate myself for saying it, but when she was on celebs go dating and dressed in maxi dresses etc, she actually came across quite well. Thought she was quite pretty, and both she and kerry katona surprised me. The media image she cultivates for herself though is so awful, I don't know how she still makes money... Who would pay her to wear their clothes and put it on the gram, when all her photos are so widely ridiculed? Dont see how she makes money at all. Unless she's been to dubai recently...

Reactions: 6
Her stories!!! :oops:

Those lips look like she's got a seriously bad case of the Herp and has tried to cover it with lip gloss. Ew.

Reactions: 5
i think someone said earlier this is an old pic taken in a Hilton hotel. With added crap tan product ha

she's morphing into Jodie Harsh :(

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her tan isn’t crap at all she had one out before and it was annoyingly the best one I’ve ever used. A lot of people rated it highly think it was sold in Superdrug

she looks really manly there though it’s a shame what she’s done to herself

Reactions: 4
Her tan isn’t crap at all she had one out before and it was annoyingly the best one I’ve ever used. A lot of people rated it highly think it was sold in Superdrug

she looks really manly there though it’s a shame what she’s done to herself
ah ok good to know

*boring post klaxon* I do think anyone who has got any sort of following or forum does have a responsibility, especially if it’s young people who are following them. There have been things on here to legitimately suggest she’s not following the guidelines and I think that’s setting a bad example. With that undercover thing not that long ago, you’d hope she’d maybe try and claw it back but actually, she maybe doesn’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She got her money’s worth in that night away hotel break from the dogs (which have now disappeared. I knew they wouldn’t stay when I noticed she didn’t post one photo on her grid of them). The recycled, over edited now with photoshopped tan ....

Stop blaming mental illness for this behaviour. I am sick of this being the excuse for her narcissistic behaviour and requires validation from strangers...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.