Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
Well, I'd have to be inspired by a picture first wulddneye babez 🤣🤣
That’s Not My Name by The Ting Tings:

'They call me ball, they call me Virgo, they call me Ting Tong, they call me Loz, that’s not my name! That’s not my name! That’s not my name! That’s not my name!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Cbawts90

I hope LaRose is ok but nothing boils the piss of healthcare workers than to have someone like Loz publicly refuse vaccines and then rely on the NHS for treatment, while putting everyone at higher risk of C19 by entering the hospital unvaccinated.
I hope this shows her the terror of her child being seriously ill and now understands why the NHS are trying to prevent this situation occuring by encouraging the vaccine.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
So she just posted picture of the self when she went to the Chelsea game a few months ago

EEDB895F-4927-427D-83A1-6482C17B111D.png

But when she posted pictures a few months ago of herself at the game she had a different face on

CDAD18D1-A71E-475A-8CC4-EA83F0CEC8AE.png

DACBCEB2-55F2-418C-923F-EB1DF9687294.png

• Haha
  • Wow

ishaggedhughjackman

Great round up and thread title. Honestly don’t think I will ever get over the absolute hilarity of this moron posting a photo of a shitty sofa and nappy on Instagram and begging a free cleaning. That’s the lowest of the low right there

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
I forgot about Mole-y! He must be close to dropping her by now surely? Mind you with the z-list 'talent' 🤭 he's representing, he doesn't strike me as fussy.
She's still on their IG.

Love this first one, that picture in the background with all the words surrounding her name 😂 Celebrity being really big. Right-O Lozzer 🤥

Then in a clip from celebs go dating, she says she wants a man that's independent and doesn't rely on her... 😬 shouldn't have got knocked up by a man child love.

And no wonder we haven't seen that New shot before, eeesh she won't have liked that one!
Look at the bloody state of her in that blonde wig. She looks like the love child of Donatella Versace and Ken Dodd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Imagine you give someone a freebie to promote you on their insta and it's just

YOU SOFA
ME SURPRISED

• Haha
  • Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
Backgrid exclusive:

C3B14040-33A2-4366-8F53-FAAF55F21EBB.jpeg

Lauren Goodger, 35, stepped out on Halloween night with her third leg on display.

• Haha
  • Heart
When I see any of these women in Dubai, these "influencers", wearing next to nothing on hotel balconies- it just makes me despair.
The only way they can become "rich" and "famous" is by whoring themselves out!
They have zero talent, below zero personality- all they can offer is sex- so why are they fucking bothering to carry on degrading themselves over and over, when they know they'll never really make enough money and they'll never really be super famous?
After a while you'd think they'd wise up. The hooking in Dubai ain't working girls. You're not any richer. You have no self-respect. You'll never be happy. Get a fucking grip you absolute hogs!
I work with teenagers and the girls fucking love these insta hoes! Well, they love the pretence of it all.
I've got a baby daughter- and I'd be beside myself if these were the type of women she aspired to be, when she grows up.
There are better ways to get in the paper- like I don't know: volunteer in a hospital, knit some jumpers, sing the national anthem, save a cat stuck up in a tree.
But no, they can't do anything because they have nothing to offer! Even if they tried to offer something actually useful, they would fail miserably. They may aswell be vegetables! And even then, I'm being too harsh on vegetables, which actually have quite a lot to offer society.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Crowbag

VIP Member
She’s trying to say la'revolted uses a sleep next to me crib.
I think.
And that every waking minute it's just byg and la'repulsed. Together.
Which going by the photos means tucking her in loz's bed under a duvet all day.

That baby doesn't stand a chance.

This post was brought to you by Translate Gibberish to English.
A free service.

Screenshot_20211103_135614_com.android.chrome_edit_215933638030071.jpg

The look of any human being with byg 24/7 including when asleep.
She looks so sad. Resigned and sad.
And wondering why she's being forced to watch reruns of towie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211104-110426_Instagram.jpg
Lozza no ones sofa should need cleaning that quickly, the reason it had dirt and stains is because you are a dirty skank stop trying to blame clothes when you sit on the sofa with just a thong on, tge dirt and stains will be from your repulsive fat arse

• Haha
  • Sick

ImoC

Thread suggestion:
Oddbod has finally set himself free
Big Loz is planning hole number 3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
"Things wot hang from the ceiling"

They're called mobiles Lauren. Mobiles. HTH
1635846170309.png

BYG's experience of art is probably limited to "Tennis player scratching bum" and "Dogs playing pool" Feel free to take these out of context and play around with words, letters etc to make more appropriate to BYG's lifesyle and previous form, eg "Dogs playing with Poo" etc

I can think of things that hang from the ceiling and what she'd like but a) not appropriate in LaSwissroll's room and b) you'd need an iron girder to make sure it could take the weight!

Tell you what Lozza, go on IG and put some # in followed by babydecor or babybedroom or nurserydecor (even spelled it out for you so you don't make spelling errors) and see what comes up then go out and buy it yourself. #beggymare

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
The thought of working in Loz’s ‘annex’ is filling me with unspeakable terror
And you get a % of fuck all for working there babes! In fact, this is an internship that money can’t buy working alongside the Bewful Yun Gel TOWIE OG, Presenter, Model, Author, Fitness Expert, Amazin’ strong ‘ormoned Hot Mumma, Business Woman, Entenpreneur, Fashion Designer, Boss Bitch - you should be paying her for the opportunity.

Other requirements of the role:
Don’t mind getting a criminal record for selling counterfeit goods;
Can only take photos of the clothing not BYG unless you will photoshop every photo;
Happy to clean shit stains off clothes, sofas etc.;
Not afraid of working in a flammable environment;
Not sensitive to bright lights in case Chaz decides to smile at you.

• Haha