Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And picking up on the great scrunchie spot of the "space comma space" in both the question and the answer, it was noticeable how many subsequent questions had the same grammatical style implying they were written by the same person. I wonder who that can be cough cough.
Aye that was me too! She’s so thick that she thinks that we won’t realise!

So she’s regurgitated this old photo as I mentioned you never see the three of them together. This photo was ages ago Lozza; we document everything on here so do a one like they have in hostage situations with the paper held up so we can see the date (although she’s probs photoshop anyway like the rest of her life) 😂

A02C1A9D-B04E-4DE8-8C37-723179F869E8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey there's more on her Instabeg...she got freebies and she's touting for more! Yay!

Also, a shout out for Matalan! And George At Asda!
View attachment 845256
View attachment 845259
I hate the fact that some gullible companies enable this daft, lazy twit. She even admits she's lazy.
View attachment 845272
Oh dear, Matalan. I used to like you (though it's unclear whether it's #gifted). I don't know what's worse, those elastic bow things (makes me fear for baby's soft spot) or the pom-pom turbanette monstrosity Lauren's made her wear.
View attachment 845298
Asda get a mention too. Maybe she's hoping she can be the new Denise Van Outen (who infamously came down a peg or two, forced to do cringey Matalan adverts, pretending she was on a cosy afternoon TV show).
How does she know La Misérable loves anything? Babies exist to only sleep, scream, feed & fill nappies at this age so has she outright come out with it and told Mummy
"I weeeely luv dis sheet fing so u mayke shure iss on me bed OK?? An dat 'at fing - stik it on me 'ead naaaah!!"

As to "coming back to socials....................................." Has she ever left considering she spends 98% of her time slumped in bed tapping away on her phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet she’s already had 20 fags, just with coffee this morning !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi friends who follow Larose more closely, is there still no photos of this little baby smiling? I haven’t seen one .

Reactions: 8
Hi friends who follow Larose more closely, is there still no photos of this little baby smiling? I haven’t seen one .
The poor child has nowt to smile about does she? Stuck in her crib propped up on a pillow under a quilt with Mummy's camera stuck in her face constantly, no toys or mobiles to entertain her just photos of Mummy gurning at the camera glaring down from the walls everywhere. Nowt to bother smiling about :(

• Sad
Reactions: 22
He's posting a few of those passive agressive/inspirational quotes now too. I think it's over.

Reactions: 19

So she’s regurgitated this old photo as I mentioned you never see the three of them together. This photo was ages ago Lozza; we document everything on here so do a one like they have in hostage situations with the paper held up so we can see the date (although she’s probs photoshop anyway like the rest of her life) 😂

View attachment 845921
The way BYG is posing and holding Larosèèé its obvious this picture is about her and Larose is just an accessory.

Perhaps they’re just trying to attract some press attention so Moleman can set up some more pap walk shots? Perhaps no one wants to buy the filtered version any more now she is so boring, and they’ll want to inject a bit of drama into her life to get some more £ rolling in.

I imagine she’d be doing them in a block like last time, changing the colour of her polyester jumpsuit - or perhaps she’ll be back to the overstretched sportswear - and walking counter clockwise in the car park to mix things up a bit. She can shove LaProp in the minge-trimmed pram out of sight.

• Haha
Screenshot_20211104-110426_Instagram.jpg
Lozza no ones sofa should need cleaning that quickly, the reason it had dirt and stains is because you are a dirty skank stop trying to blame clothes when you sit on the sofa with just a thong on, tge dirt and stains will be from your repulsive fat arse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Imagine you give someone a freebie to promote you on their insta and it's just

YOU SOFA
ME SURPRISED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 846202Lozza no ones sofa should need cleaning that quickly, the reason it had dirt and stains is because you are a dirty skank stop trying to blame clothes when you sit on the sofa with just a thong on, tge dirt and stains will be from your repulsive fat arse
Bet that sofa reeks of fags and arse

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 845921
Once again la' resigned's face says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.