Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine turning up at her flat, her opening the door with a flourish of the hand to welcome you in, chaz sat on the sofa with his hand down his pants having a fiddle, larose probably cruising towards the door in desperation to escape. honestly if i got to witness it itd be like all my christmas' had come at once, i wouldnt be able toi resist trying to snare charlie just for the fun of it (thats mean i know but hey ho we are tattlers)

BYG: so, what makes yew fink youre right for this role?
me: you are a beautiful young bafta winning celeb, i would so appreciate the chance to sort through your clothes, and i am very discreet wouldnt share label size
BYG: oh okay. some of them might have stains on the crotch area, its not from me, is from ma boyfriend tryin em on haha.
me: no worries
BYG: char, come meet purple, shes gonna sort frew me cast offs and get us some money so we can get an indian lata
Oddbodd: ello, nice to meet ya. yew on only fans? fancy a threesome? money for all!
BYG: PARPPPPP***** no chaz, youve only got eyes for me. oh no purple u aint right for the role, aint profesh enough. cya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What exactly has Lilly McFadden got to offer the world? Jesus this talentless agency is stretching a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
I came in search of something more lighthearted than the price thread and it hasn't disappointed.
Thank you all.
Corrrrnnnnnn.

What exactly has Lilly McFadden got to offer the world? Jesus this talentless agency is stretching a bit!
But but but!
She’s a rare talent!
Following her incredibley talented mother's footsteps!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm still deciphering 'if anyone on her good as social media PR dm me'.

I think it's code.
If the 'e' equals 7.3, and 'her' equals Tuesday behind the old Blue Bottle on Winston Street, and 'dm me' means 47 degrees latitude, then it's simple.

We're at war with Uzbekistan and we're all doomed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone seems those TRUSTY OLD BLACK TROUSER she used to live in …

I often thinking about those trousers, hiding away in the wardrobe with the other XL clothing with a 12 label covering the size.

But FASHION …. duck OFF. Fashion.
I think tucking them in to the sandal strap is fabulous.
She’s in a league of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seems those TRUSTY OLD BLACK TROUSER she used to live in …

I often thinking about those trousers, hiding away in the wardrobe with the other XL clothing with a 12 label covering the size.

But FASHION …. duck OFF. Fashion.
Omg the memories!!! And then she put that elastic band around her ankles to try and slim down her wide load.

I'm still deciphering 'if anyone on her good as social media PR dm me'.

I think it's code.
If the 'e' equals 7.3, and 'her' equals Tuesday behind the old Blue Bottle on Winston Street, and 'dm me' means 47 degrees latitude, then it's simple.

We're at war with Uzbekistan and we're all doomed.
I think you might have to take the new resident sleuth title after @Katie8ee left us!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over the fact she wants someone to sort through her flimsy garms and do the posting and depop admin. Oh, she is shameless. Bone bleeping idle. Wants to feel like she ‘has someone working for her’ to make her feel important.
And the entitlement of thinking any serious business person is going to hand her a work opportunity on a platter off the back of a garbled IG story….as if!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She shoved a tube up herself
That’s bullshit. She would need at least five.

I can’t get over the fact she wants someone to sort through her flimsy garms and do the posting and depop admin. Oh, she is shameless. Bone bleeping idle. Wants to feel like she ‘has someone working for her’ to make her feel important.
And the entitlement of thinking any serious business person is going to hand her a work opportunity on a platter off the back of a garbled IG story….as if!
I reckon she gets her niece to do a whole lot of her crappy jobs for her too. I’m suprised her niece isn’t the one taking photos of her tit stained clothes and putting them on her Depop for her. Niece must be busy cleaning her house for her instead.

Reactions: 9
Oh dear lozza. Just because you once owned a designer handbag doesn't mean you are in ^ fashion° you never were, it was the bag hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello frens, it's la' wosebaby agen!

I has a thing to ask you pliz.
Wot this mean?

"bish bash bosh, I'm gonna make some dosh"

Cos bigmama gel keeps sayin it over n over an over agen.
She’s put all my itchy as fug dresses in long line in room an dat pummkin fing fank fug, don wanna ever put dat nasty on babyskin. Uh huh.
Same wiv tit sucking masheen, bockle masheen, baf masheen.
Bish even put my only ted in line but i got him back, fug dat tit.

Then bigmama put dem jumping suits she like in line. Kept sayin summat bowt rong label.
An her bras, wow dey huuuuuuuuge! Me kept puttin ma baby self in one bit and laf. She no like dat game. Make gud hat too.

So wot happnin?
Love from la' wosebaby. Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello frens, it's la' wosebaby agen!

I has a thing to ask you pliz.
Wot this mean?

"bish bash bosh, I'm gonna make some dosh"

Cos bigmama gel keeps sayin it over n over an over agen.
She’s put all my itchy as fug dresses in long line in room an dat pummkin fing fank fug, don wanna ever put dat nasty on babyskin. Uh huh.
Same wiv tit sucking masheen, bockle masheen, baf masheen.
Bish even put my only ted in line but i got him back, fug dat tit.

Then bigmama put dem jumping suits she like in line. Kept sayin summat bowt rong label.
An her bras, wow dey huuuuuuuuge! Me kept puttin ma baby self in one bit and laf. She no like dat game. Make gud hat too.

So wot happnin?
Love from la' wosebaby. Xxx
Baby Wose, lovely to hear from you, although I am concerned about your swearing... You're too young, but then again I suppose the term 'potty mouthed' is one for you to grow into!

Where is your dad Wose? Sounds like your mum is trying to scrape some pennies together for your next takeaway... if she tries to feed you something called LARD start being sick everywhere - you will think it is funny but mummy won't, yay!!

Keep sending us messages, I prefer this to your Insta x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.