Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it she means she is going to Dubai? Her spelling gets worse, they must be split, she ll leave the kid with him and go back to making money as a human toilet 😂😂
I read that as if pronouncing George 'dubya' Bush lol 🤭😅 xx.

Resizer_16369370134610.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's tagged that vicky gage and some other woman so it sounds like a getaway for all the bewful yung gels 😂 I'm guessing la'inconvenience isn't going. She's just had a kid and already she's back to acting like a single ho bag since the dad legged it. Won't be long until her and that beggy goodman one team up as #singlemotherssmashingit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon she’s dumped him…

Used him to get upduffed but reckons she can do better with an Essex hard lad with more money…

He served his purpose for her now. I don’t think he’ll do a kiss and tell because of Larose…

Reactions: 10
One year exactly
Come on lozza, time for a car park walk.
You need to show yourself to tempt in the next lucky bloke. May I suggest balloons?

Make sure you declare all your earnings when you apply for single parent benefits.

Charlie's contract was obviously up, he's looking for his next work wife.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s starting to delete photos of them. I just scrolled through, lost a brain cell or two, and noticed there are a lot fewer of them on her grid

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's tagged that vicky gage and some other woman so it sounds like a getaway for all the bewful yung gels 😂 I'm guessing la'inconvenience isn't going. She's just had a kid and already she's back to acting like a single ho bag since the dad legged it. Won't be long until her and that beggy goodman one team up as #singlemotherssmashingit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I read that as single mothers mashing tit.

• Haha
Definitely trouble ahead for Romeo and Juliet with their uploads of crappy quotes

Reactions: 8
Hopefully not and he has came to his senses
Why remove pictures of his daughter though - unless she's NOT his daughter? Maybe the waiter was the guilty party after all the pretence?

She'll be going through the release lists of all the nicks in Essex looking for her next 'bad boy' crim.
It doesn't look like skanky is going to unload Biffa anytime soon so Lozza cannot collect another of that one's escapees on the rebound :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the pics are showing him what he’s lost , or trying to drum up some desperate man to pay for some fake face app pics or even worse ,letting them know she’s off to Dubai for some brown loving 🤢 or just trying to wind up Ch’Arg . All very childish !

Reactions: 15
I hope now he's rid of her, he gets rid of them stoopid teef an'all! 😬😬👍
I reckon the stoopid teef are the whole reason he was there - it just took longer to get them than he'd anticipated otherwise he'd have been long gone before now. They were his fee for knocking-up Lozza (or did he?) ;)

• Haha
When I see any of these women in Dubai, these "influencers", wearing next to nothing on hotel balconies- it just makes me despair.
The only way they can become "rich" and "famous" is by whoring themselves out!
They have zero talent, below zero personality- all they can offer is sex- so why are they bleeping bothering to carry on degrading themselves over and over, when they know they'll never really make enough money and they'll never really be super famous?
After a while you'd think they'd wise up. The hooking in Dubai ain't working girls. You're not any richer. You have no self-respect. You'll never be happy. Get a bleeping grip you absolute hogs!
I work with teenagers and the girls bleeping love these insta hoes! Well, they love the pretence of it all.
I've got a baby daughter- and I'd be beside myself if these were the type of women she aspired to be, when she grows up.
There are better ways to get in the paper- like I don't know: volunteer in a hospital, knit some jumpers, sing the national anthem, save a cat stuck up in a tree.
But no, they can't do anything because they have nothing to offer! Even if they tried to offer something actually useful, they would fail miserably. They may aswell be vegetables! And even then, I'm being too harsh on vegetables, which actually have quite a lot to offer society.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We need to keep a look out incase he removes the 'father to @babylarose' bit in his insta bio

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She sure does have a drink problem, she used to openly document it when she had one of her columns. The column would be about her giving up the drink and eating crap 24/7 then at the bottom of the page would be a weekly barometer of what she’d consumed and there would be loads of little wine glasses…make it make sense 😂 she’s always been a fanny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.