Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
Breathe? Thank you Lauren, my cousin is currently pregnant with her 3rd and didn’t breathe during the previous deliveries. I shall be sending her this wonderful advice.

#yougotbreathe

• Haha
Reactions: 27

JakeM

VIP Member
Not very psychic of BYG to have a child in a relationship that wasn’t going to last.

• Haha
  • Heart

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
He pushed out a begging message to expired OF subscribers last week offering discounts
Hahaha! Neither of them have ANY idea what sexy is do they?
Oh yeah, that's what everyone wants to see Chaz baby-a gormless bloke just home from work dropping his sweaty keks to reveal his limp dick and cheesy ballbag.
Ooh, you had me at floppy 😍
Thick fucker. And not his cock. That's mediocre at best.

• Haha
  • Heart

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Ok guys, it's been a while. But here it is- relevant Ninastar90 story time.

For the OGs you will know that I had my child when I was 16- they are now a teenager and things are good.

However, ExMrNinaStart90 left me when I was 18- with our child- for a 15 year old. (I've had to unpack this in therapy so let's keep it purely to MY FEELINGS AT THE TIME, if we can). I was broken and considered suicide. I attempted.
Because although outside- to most sane adults, our relationship was fucking insane anyway (I was 15 when we got together, him 19)- I had my heart set on us bringing up our child together. Being that family unit. I didn't have that growing up. I was having panic attacks and crying fits for 6 months after ExMrNS90left me. All I wanted was a 2 parent family at that point. It took me about 2 years to fully recover and just OWN myself again and realise how much more I was.

So I feel for Loz if this has happened. Because maybe, like me, she believed a family unit would happen even if you are 100% incompatible.

You live and learn.

I think the saddest thing is I was 15-18, Loz is 34-35.

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
I think it was Ch'arg only chnace to escape, Loz never leaves the house so he couldnt get away, while she was in Hospital he has made a break for it!!

His recent stories and posts say it all about his priorities. Bloody dim wit.
I knew it! He used his new gnashers to gnaw through his restraints. Who told him he could do that, come on tattlers who here blabbed?

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
The sperm donor has left the building. Charlie is free. So much to process. Bet Loz is glad she didn’t get tattoo no. 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Jsmith92

Hi guys 👋
Had some time off cos I’ve had some seriously tough shit going on that I’m trying to deal with and I’m not caught up on any of the topics, plus I’ve deleted Insta so not seen any of Our Loz’s posts, but has anyone seen this doing the rounds?!

Hi guys 👋
Had some time off cos I’ve had some seriously tough shit going on that I’m trying to deal with and I’m not caught up on any of the topics, plus I’ve deleted Insta so not seen any of Our Loz’s posts, but has anyone seen this doing the rounds?!
God my grammar is awful in this post- blame Baby Brian!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Userom

VIP Member
Now I really do feel sorry for LaNeedsEarPlugs because Goodger said yesterday she talks to her all the time, she’s literally making her daughter dumber with each word. This baby’s going to have bad pronunciation, bad accent, improper sentences, poor we bub!!! She’s not going to have a good start in life.

I have visions of La'bored being like Matilda. Walking to the library by herself to get books to read while Loz sits in front of the TV with her microwave meal, her parents shouting at her to just watch the tv and telling her she doesn't need an educhasun as they did OK without one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Clickbait

VIP Member
I’m just clearing muck in my horses fields and in the middle found a fucking hideous scrunchie! 🤣 Don’t worry it’s at peace now 😆
OMG, BYG has done a pap walk in a field! Can you spot any balloons caught in the trees? Pram tyre tracks? Bit of minge-trim caught on a fence post or gate? 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25