Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
Ohhh bewful, goodger will look even more bewful then these ladies. Goodger is just one of a kind bewful.
“Unreal” as a lot of her “followers and friends” call her online because they’re too nice to speak the truth or write lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

pinkstar16

I think we’ll get a Christmas engagement and/or another baby announcement. They both have no educational qualifications, skills, or ways to make money aside of selling their genitals so they’ll need a magazine spread to pay for Christmas.
why delete all the photos tho?

Reactions: 4

pinkstar16

In the hope a journalist (in the loosest sense of the term) picks up on the missing photos and drums up a bit of interest in them.

If they’d really split she’d have got her side out there first and made it seem her idea. There would also be a magazine article pending ‘Big Loz: my life as a single mother’ - how her strong hormones will allow her to cope with bringing up the baby alone.

It makes no sense for him to be posting photos in her bed and driving her car if they’re not together.
interesting… or maybe they did split but now Lozza has lured him back to her pit

Reactions: 2

pinkstar16

Hello ! Newbie here. I have been down a tattle rabbit hole for 3 days since I got directed here from comment on CW’s insta.

I am not 💯 convinced the baby is on hospital.Her comment covers baby so you can’t see and the subsequent photos of her does not prove she’s in hospital imo.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Loz posted about baby to direct attention onto her instead of Chaz’s bomb drop about them splitting up 🤔
there was a nurse in the background of the vid tho

Reactions: 1