Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A truly brilliant thread title, congratulations @Purpledahlia 🎉

Old thread is here:

Quick roundup:

Big Loz is boring us to tears 😭 and there have been noises of demotion from the Celebs thread by disgruntled Scrunchies 😱 How could you do this to our bewful yungel Towie OG, model, author and hot mumma?!

Chaz kept showing off his new teef - just the top set as they ran out of plastic for the bottom set.

Baby girl (who shall not be named in posts) has been unwell but obvs Loz is suffering more, she must tell us how ill and exhausted she is, so much so she isn’t able to run a brush through her hair.

LaProp shat all over the white sofa 🛋 and Loz decided to photograph the aftermath and tag the company for them to come and clean it for her 🤣 Given she is psychic surely she could have spotted that one coming?

She continues to post incoherent nonsense. Chaz’s giant new teeth have a higher IQ apparently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the new thread Clicky ❤ & for the title @Purpledahlia 👏👏👏 roundup: err, Chaz got new teef looking like a gumshield and baby Lactulose.x shat all over her Mam's vile white settee 👍👍

ETA: lol, Clickys FAB round up wasn't showing when I posted, sorry 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Great round up and thread title. Honestly don’t think I will ever get over the absolute hilarity of this moron posting a photo of a crappy sofa and nappy on Instagram and begging a free cleaning. That’s the lowest of the low right there

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the new thread Clicky ❤ & for the title @Purpledahlia 👏👏👏 roundup: err, Chaz got new teef looking like a gumshield and baby Lactulose.x shat all over her Mam's vile white settee 👍👍

ETA: lol, Clickys FAB round up wasn't showing when I posted, sorry 🤣🤣
I thought I’d get the thread up and then come back to the round up! Also tried to get a poll going but doesn’t seem to want to let me.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t think anyone is ready for this information

Lauren’s baby is a girl! 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I bet Mark and Michelle are laughing their tits off at Loz begging for the sofa cleaning 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iv thought they have been split for a while now. Hes been know where to be seen for a while and she's been posting how shatterd she is, poorly and doing it all...

Reactions: 15
I'm so out of the loop I didn't know she had the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Been holding on these pics weeks so they could get their whole 51 page thread-worthiness.

Who does this remind you of...............?
Why would anyone want to be built like a gorilla? Who would choose to look like this? This BBL trend is horrible and they all look the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Been holding on these pics weeks so they could get their whole 51 page thread-worthiness.

Woahhhhh!!! Someone missed calf day at the gym 🤭

I don't get it. How does anyone think they look good with a massive old rhinos ass plonked on their back. All it does is tell people, 'I'm too lazy to try and get a bum I like in the gym, and I have no taste whatsoever'. They look permanently like the mirror from the house of horrors. And what happens when they age, does it just get lower and lower? They all just look like clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Oh my God! Thats gross even for Benidorm!!! Its a revolting pastiche of Lozza and Skanky, probably some transexual who "thought" this is what women are supposed to look like.
1635839221917.png
Check this fright out! Heres skanky with a "moddle wot I chowwws fer me noo raynge fer Sack o' Shite Fashuns"
Hard to tell the difference apart from skanky's middle-age spread

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.