Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Lauren Goodger- only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Lauren goodger-

I'll plop 3 whole tomatoes on your dinner, even Backgrid can't make me thinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
I'm a little creeped out myself, and in not easily stirred, nor am I a prude.

I have so many questions...

Why did Charles have to sleep in the livingroom with them? Why couldn't he sleep somewhere else and leave Lauren and Ellie to share a bed? Wtf?? I don't get their logic. Alternatively, why didn't Ellie sleep in the guest room and Lauren and Charles in Lauren's room? Or why didn't Charles just fuck off to Nottingham for the weekend?

Why was he shirtless in front of a young girl he's just met, separated by just a pillow? I hope he's wearing pyjama bottoms, because he's not discreet about showing his morning semi to the world.

Will he be able to stop the habit of constantly grabbing his willy for the duration that kids are there?

Where the fuck are these kids parents?????

Why would you let your daughter sleep over at her aunt's house, when the aunt has just moved in her brand new boyfriend of three weeks? That neither of you really know, and that has very few limitations. Nothing seems off bounds to him.

Why let your daughter sleep over at all during an ...oh I don't know... PANDEMIC!

Why is Charles being introduced to all these CHILDREN and trusted to co-care for them when he's still a stranger to their parents?

Do they create content/get high with kids in the house?

Why would you videograph children that are not yours and upload their images online on your very public profile, next to pictures of your hairy growler? 😠

Let me guess, it's not her fault. It's Mark's fault 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Traveler001

VIP Member
Pretty sure she was saying "Last 2 hours of my OnlyFans discount" like 2 days ago?

Another discount?

OFs lets you take out the money every week so long as it is over $20, and then it take anything about a few hours to 5 days to come into your bank. Methinks all this paying for Charles is more expensive than she can manage.
She's the DFS of only fans. Sale ends Sunday. New sale starts Monday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Maybe controversial but here we go:

Personally I don’t think she is fat and ugly, however, I do believe that she has some serious issues to need to keep mutilating her body and face in pursuit of perfection.

She’s clearly not a size 8. So what? Don’t go round telling people that you are and nobody will give a shit. You’re a bigger girl, just own it. Dress for the body you have not the body you want.

I really don’t understand the constant need for photoshopping especially when she makes herself look so different it’s unreal. I would rather have my real face and have 2 likes but people in real life know that’s me than put pics out that look nothing like me, get hundreds of likes and then have people laughing at me for being so desperate for approval from strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I particularly liked the Henry hoover peeping in the back of balaclavas picture. It gives a level of professionalism and gravitas that is rarely seen in a below Z lister selling cock pics

• Haha
Reactions: 49
You lot have got me screaming with laughter this evening. I will never, ever get over her 'cooking'. What's that noise? It's the sound of the entire population of Italy screaming in horror at that monstrosity.
I’m going to plonk a couple of vine tomatoes on everything I make from now on. Like a beautiful culinary ballbag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Mrs Brill

Look at the backgrounds between the photos of her as she supposedly "leaves filming" in North London and her "strutting down the street" in Essex 9 days ago - it's the same bloody car park! There is no TV show, only the sad existence of getting dressed up for lonely photoshopped shoots - she really is tragic...

LG.jpg
LG October.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

sugarytea

At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter if she’s fat, and being fat isn’t a bad thing. What matters like another poster said, is her lying about her body size and editing her body to appear slim.

Shaming people for being fat isn’t cool though. There have been studies that have found that people who are shamed for being bigger, feel worse about their bodies and in turn do not make healthier lifestyle choices.

My issue with Lauren is the crazy filtering and editing of her pictures, the lying about surgery, the lying about what she really looks like and the message that sends out.

I think tho, we have to be real to where her behaviour comes from. There’s a huge status quo in our society for all women to live up to, which for a lot of us is looks and weight - both which cater to the male gaze. The pressure is immense to fit into ‘what is attractive’ as a woman.

Lauren definitely isn’t alone in her behaviour, but it is true that people within the public eye, should know better about the messages they put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Hunsss

Jesus Christ, if I woke up to this, there would be a me-shaped whole in the door. No wonder she can't keep a man

Screenshot_20201025-081219.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

_100

Yep KFC as been a lazy day. Like that's something different! She deffo cooking tomorrow, what'll it be? Beige and sloppy topped with big tomatoes is my guess.
Fucking hell, hate to harp on but my day consisted of tears, the feeling of being out my depth and not feeling like I do a good job, not getting a lunch break, only getting to have one wee, having to explain to patients...ones approaching the end of thier life, how I can try and make their treatment easier...but not making any promise. I’m sitting here in tears now and I just can’t handle her sense of entitlement, how she’s so fucking up herself she could wear herself as a hat!!

I’m sorry, I really am. I’m burnt out and I’m tired and she doesn’t know the meaning of hard work and getting her hands dirty. She picks up a needle and thinks she’s a Doctor!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I’ll be honest - drinking with your mates on the park, couple of bottles of watermelon 20/20, maybe a few Pernod & cherryade (only thing left after your brother did all the cream soda & scotch cola) then after walking the park, maybe getting fingered by the big slide .... then the obligatory piss near the roundabouts.

This is what the pictures reminds me of ....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
The Daily Mail is a shit stirring rag tbf. They know how to get maximum comments. If they write 'lithe body', 'peachy posterior,' or 'taut abs' on a clearly overweight person, the comments flood in. If they accidentally use an incorrect name/fact, the comments flood in. If they time an MK article to run at a certain time frame, before an LG article, the comments flood in.

To Lauren's credit, she's not the chief editor. I don't think she decides when her car crash articles are published, and in what order on the side bar of shame... right? ...right? 😲 (...somehow I don't believe my own words even as I write them 🐰🔪).
-------------
On another note, I fixed her snapchat avatar for her. You're welcome Lozza! I'm sure the poor busy thing is so exhausted she forgot to add her signature brows and lips... Thought I'd help a girl out.

Capture+_2020-10-22-10-55-51~2.png
CollageMaker_20201023_130137024~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37