Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And such a waste of food too.

If her fella is some kind of fitness freak, why won't he help her? But, I feel he is a feeder.
I wouldn't be surprised if she wolfed the rest down after taking the picture. She's probably only pretending she had something left on her plate. Like the pasta dish the other day: we all KNOW she didn't just eat that small plate she put on her stories. That was probably Charles' portion and Lauren had the bigger one. I bet my life savings on that 😅

I bet he encourages her to eat badly. She has stopped 'craving goodness' since being with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ngl guys i have had chips and mash at nandos. I quite like it.. plus sometimes you dont even realise your doing it 😂🙈

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't be surprised if she wolfed the rest down after taking the picture. She's probably only pretending she had something left on her plate. Like the pasta dish the other day: we all KNOW she didn't just eat that small plate she put on her stories. That was probably Charles' portion and Lauren had the bigger one. I bet my life savings on that 😅

I bet he encourages her to eat badly. She has stopped 'craving goodness' since being with him.
Just imagine the size of her in 4 weeks time, she might make Gemma Collins look slim.
(*I hope I didn't cross the line with that remark*)

• Haha
Just imagine the size of her in 4 weeks time, she might make Gemma Collins look slim.
Unfortunately this is going to end badly. She's going to be larger than Gemma, like you say, and he's going to dump her and sell stories (and real pictures) of her.

I wish she'd just wake up.

Reactions: 12
That will never happen....Backgrid will weave their sorcery and she will forever remain a size 10 with just the one chin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right i've joined instagram to have a nosey but why can I only see photos? I can't see anyone's stories and google hasn't helped :oops: How am I this much of an old giffer that I don't know this! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chloe ferry has been fined 10k for breaking lockdown rules according to the DM. Goodyer better watch her back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Right i've joined instagram to have a nosey but why can I only see photos? I can't see anyone's stories and google hasn't helped :oops: How am I this much of an old giffer that I don't know this! :ROFLMAO:
The stories appear at the top of my Instagram or if you want to see a particular persons, go to their page and click on the icon in the top left hand corner and that will open their stories. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 3
Click their profile pic in the corner, it will have a red ring around it if they've stories up

Reactions: 4
Aw no, what’s confusing you ....
can I help ? Or let me send you a how to guide ....
may help ?

Reactions: 1
OMG is just me who thinks lauren looks like marnie in her edited pics??? THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME OMG!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
OMG is just me who thinks lauren looks like marnie in her edited pics??? THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME OMG!
Yes, they are all starting to resemble each other. The other day I thought Gabby Allen was one of Lauren Goodger's faces

• Haha
I will never get over her putting two massive tomatoes on top of her spag bol.I have never seen anyone do that in my life. :D
Don’t forget she did not even remove it from the vine! She probably did not even rinse it off!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, they are all starting to resemble each other. The other day I thought Gabby Allen was one of Lauren Goodger's faces
There's only so much plastic surgery and so many procedures you can have before you become a different person and they all get the same procedures, similar hair colour, similar extensions, fake tan, similar clothes and nails, pose the same way, pout the same way, follow the makeup trends and then there's the blur/filters/photoshop. They're basically all one person.

Reactions: 15
The stories appear at the top of my Instagram or if you want to see a particular persons, go to their page and click on the icon in the top left hand corner and that will open their stories. Hope that helps!
Thank you! (y)
There's only so much plastic surgery and so many procedures you can have before you become a different person and they all get the same procedures, similar hair colour, similar extensions, fake tan, similar clothes and nails, pose the same way, pout the same way, follow the makeup trends and then there's the blur/filters/photoshop. They're basically all one person.
Aw no, what’s confusing you ....
can I help ? Or let me send you a how to guide ....
may help ?
Thank you, not sure what’s confusing me 😄 Nothing I click on shows stories, duck I sound like my mum!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.