Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping joke all these people she has in her home does she not understand tier 2 god help her if they go to tier 3

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she was saying "Last 2 hours of my OnlyFans discount" like 2 days ago?

Another discount?

OFs lets you take out the money every week so long as it is over $20, and then it take anything about a few hours to 5 days to come into your bank. Methinks all this paying for Charles is more expensive than she can manage.
She's the DFS of only fans. Sale ends Sunday. New sale starts Monday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hopefully someone will see the stories and fine her and her mates...
Yeah but what a party! Worth a fine to spend the evening picking up a tissue box with your teef and listening to her droning pissed voice. Wonder if she got pin the tail on the donkey out when Chas got bored?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah but what a party! Worth a fine to spend the evening picking up a tissue box with your teef and listening to her droning pissed voice. Wonder if she got pin the tail on the donkey out when Chas got bored?
She can’t participate because she can’t bend over.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would bet anything that her new man has taken tons pics of her and plans to sell the unshopped ones to the press when he does his 'tell all'.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I would bet anything that her new man has taken tons pics of her and plans to sell the unshopped ones to the press when he does his 'tell all'.
i hope I’m on holiday when that happens so I don’t need to spend £30 on a handful on books

free humour material - Charlie boy, please wait until February

Reactions: 8
I'm late to the party today and just caught up on her stories. What the hell was happening with the bending and the box ? Is that a thing people do ? . Imagine they were your pals !

Reactions: 5
I'm late to the party today and just caught up on her stories. What the hell was happening with the bending and the box ? Is that a thing people do ? . Imagine they were your pals !
Not to mention playing a game which involves picking something up with your mouth because PANDEMIC.
Silly twats.

Reactions: 23
It was the cornflake box game (same thing) back in the day when it is Xmas day, you’re sub 25, flexible and you’re not allowed to bend the knees

germ riddled cheats are these fucknuggets

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.