Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she start an LG eats page on her Insta? 'My man loves he's food but some times a Dominos ain't enough. I'm going share with yous guys what he likes me to make when his hungry'. It would be just as popular as her lifestyle, beauty and tan pages, not forgetting the heavily discounted Only Fans.
Please suggest it to her! Please, please, please 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a tit say at work and have been questioning how good I am/ how to improve, wondering if I’m delivering to the best of my abilities...

then I come on here and see that pointless twit! Instantly got some self-worth back!!

also PMSL at the Belle and Gaston comment - hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Please explain to me what backgrid is? Do they filter the pics or what’s the story? Just noticed she posted the daily mail pic of her and credited backgrid 🤔

Reactions: 8
Please explain to me what backgrid is? Do they filter the pics or what’s the story? Just noticed she posted the daily mail pic of her and credited backgrid 🤔
Celebrity News agency,

Reactions: 1
I don't actually know how they get away with it. Other media agencies and photographers are not allowed to edit. Backgrid flaunts that they edit.
Omg so like would she call them up to take the pics so they can sell them on to the DM? 🥴 that is honestly mortifying

Reactions: 5
What is it with these "celebs" mixing with other households in pubs and restaurants. How do they get away with it?? LG acts like there not even a pandemic going on right now...

• Angry
Reactions: 12
You lot have got me screaming with laughter this evening. I will never, ever get over her 'cooking'. What's that noise? It's the sound of the entire population of Italy screaming in horror at that monstrosity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You lot have got me screaming with laughter this evening. I will never, ever get over her 'cooking'. What's that noise? It's the sound of the entire population of Italy screaming in horror at that monstrosity.
I’m going to plonk a couple of vine tomatoes on everything I make from now on. Like a beautiful culinary ballbag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m going to plonk a couple of vine tomatoes on everything I make from now on. Like a beautiful culinary ballbag
Eeek, don't give her (or Charles) ideas! :LOL:
I don't actually know how they get away with it. Other media agencies and photographers are not allowed to edit. Backgrid flaunts that they edit.
It's no wonder young women are all rushing to get surgery (that they probably don't need) and body dysmorphia and eating disorders are on the rise.

The Kardashians do this tit all the time too (especially Khloe). She Photoshops herself so much it looks like someone else.

The world idealises political correctness, authenticity and "living your best life" yet the images of influencers, models and wannabes are all fantasy. What a time to be alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Are we allowed sharing pictures? I'm tempted to do the same 😂

I won't say a word to my husband, I'll see if he comments on it. Lol.

Reactions: 1
Once again she's pissed with all her friends over , she does not give an actual tit about the restrictions. I just watched another story which was him kissing her while she creepily stared into the camera . When he kissed her her lips kind of bounced as they are so full of filler.

I am officially traumatised lol. Also next week I hope we all know we are going to be down the rabbit hole together because after today's nipple action the next stop is some Lauren and Charlie joint Only Fans . We will all get through this together. 😒😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.