Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in the Daily Fail again today posing with Backgrid in yet another car park.

Look at those trotters! And that’s AFTER photoshop. I would love to see the original snaps.
Leaving a tv studio apparently...she can’t be on an actual tv show as she’ll have to show her true unphotoshoped face!!
What the betting that there is no tv show and she’s just been for a little car park wander with backgrid.
Of it there is a tv show I can’t wait to watch it for someone to dig out this picture and a screen shot of the tv for us all to compare and laugh at.
What a twit

Reactions: 18
She’s in the Daily Fail again today posing with Backgrid in yet another car park.

Look at those trotters! And that’s AFTER photoshop. I would love to see the original snaps.
Its lockdown and its bloody freezing.....where is the mad mare going

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Leaving a tv studio apparently...she can’t be on an actual tv show as she’ll have to show her true unphotoshoped face!!
What the betting that there is no tv show and she’s just been for a little car park wander with backgrid.
Of it there is a tv show I can’t wait to watch it for someone to dig out this picture and a screen shot of the tv for us all to compare and laugh at.
What a twit
It's the car park at her house, who is she kidding

• Haha
Reactions: 14

"And Lauren Goodger put her jaw-dropping figure on display on Thursday evening, as she left filming for a new show on Thursday evening in north London."

Just what sort of "show" would require her to look like somebody's thrown a net over a space hopper?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look at the backgrounds between the photos of her as she supposedly "leaves filming" in North London and her "strutting down the street" in Essex 9 days ago - it's the same bloody car park! There is no TV show, only the sad existence of getting dressed up for lonely photoshopped shoots - she really is tragic...

LG.jpg
LG October.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
What a twit
Just about to say this! She isn’t leaving a TV studio, she’s in her trusty carpark as always! She must’ve noticed the comments from people mentioning how it’s clear all her pictures are just Backgrid & her in the car park near her house so she’s asked the writer to spice it up a bit by saying she’s leaving a studio.. ahem we are not blind, we can see it’s the carpark again Loz ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just about to say this! She isn’t leaving a TV studio, she’s in her trusty carpark as always! She must’ve noticed the comments from people mentioning how it’s clear all her pictures are just Backgrid & her in the car park near her house so she’s asked the writer to spice it up a bit by saying she’s leaving a studio.. ahem we are not blind, we can see it’s the carpark again Loz ☹
It's like when she put a pic of her hideous bed on insta with the caption WHO WANTS TO WATCH US? Literally noone hun

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
"And Lauren Goodger put her jaw-dropping figure on display on Thursday evening, as she left filming for a new show on Thursday evening in north London."

Just what sort of "show" would require her to look like somebody's thrown a net over a space hopper?

"TV studio" = probably filming her Only Fans in some lock-up! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has obviously had enough of the tomato.

#healthkick #goodnessneeded
They should stick that on ‘Rate My Plate’

I mean I like beans on toast. I like eggs. I like cheese. I’m not sure I like them all together slung on to a plate 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.