Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full disclosure , I have taken one for the team and followed him lol. At the same time she posted the sexy on the bed pose ( which looks like it was taken by someone up a ladder) he has posted a "sexy sun bed" teaser story , don't want to put anyone off their lunch but there is 100% willy grabbing hahahahahah (this was also posted right after a slide of her godson)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Full disclosure , I have taken one for the team and followed him lol. At the same time she posted the sexy on the bed pose ( which looks like it was taken by someone up a ladder) he has posted a "sexy sun bed" teaser story , don't want to put anyone off their lunch but there is 100% willy grabbing hahahahahah (this was also posted right after a slide of her godson)
Thank you for your dedication and commitment to the cause 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder how long it takes him to do his hair. There’s plenty of back combing going on and at least one can of hairspray.
He’s so bleeping repulsive 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honest question now but does anyone actually find this sort of stuff sexy? Not just him but blokes in general willy grabbing and flashing etc? I find it hilarious 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Honest question now but does anyone actually find this sort of stuff sexy? Not just him but blokes in general willy grabbing and flashing etc? I find it hilarious 🤣
Anything featuring this rancid pair is going to be the opposite of 'hot'. I wonder how the sun bed place (which she tagged) feel about being used as a location for their 'sexy shennanigans' :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm the same, so not hot, regardless of who it is! Also i'm very interested to know what is involved in the "new hot sunned video" he's advertising in this "teaser" - like is he having a wank in the subbed? Who's filming? Have they both got their UV eye protectors on? 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was about to say - is this a public sun bed? If so that’s bleeping gross and shouldn’t be legal 😷 don’t fancy treating myself to a quick 5 minutes and lying in his jizz spot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm the same, so not hot, regardless of who it is! Also i'm very interested to know what is involved in the "new hot sunned video" he's advertising in this "teaser" - like is he having a wank in the subbed? Who's filming? Have they both got their UV eye protectors on? 🙈🤣
Weirdly a friend of mine said they know someone that owns a sunbed place and they are constantly shooing out people doing ‘shoots’ there so it must be a thing. What a time to be alive

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I'm reminded of that quote from the office, "men are turned on by what they see, women by what they hear" I'm sure these snaps aren't intended for the ladies though. Oh Lauren!

Reactions: 11
I remember I threw up a little when someone on here once described him as good looking. I can't see past the hunger, the willy swooshing, and willy grabbing.

Can you imagine spending an afternoon with him and Lauren? She'd be constantly touching her hair every five seconds, and he'd be constantly grabbing his willy. What a pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is obviously me procrastinating ..
But sometimes I like to amuse myself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine spending an afternoon with him and Lauren? She'd be constantly touching her hair every five seconds, and he'd be constantly grabbing his willy. What a pair!
Or He's touching his DICK and she is touching her HEAD....... making them Dickheads.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That is her elbow, filtered to the extent it looks like another hole growing out the middle of her back.
So she now has 3 arseholes.
The fake, inflated one.
The mini back one.
And Charles.
My ex used to have a mate who I gave the nickname Fat Back - for obvious reasons.
20 years later - he’s still called Fat Back (even my mother call him that, and I have lived away from my home town for 20 years ....)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lauren's latest photo looking like she's gagging for it is in the Daily Mail and the comments are brutal.

I'm sure she has the DM on speed-dial.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a gander at the stories ! That food looks absolutely vulgar ! Also nothing says romance like watching the telly at the dinner table . Is there ever a night she's not drinking?
Will she start an LG eats page on her Insta? 'My man loves he's food but some times a Dominos ain't enough. I'm going share with yous guys what he likes me to make when his hungry'. It would be just as popular as her lifestyle, beauty and tan pages, not forgetting the heavily discounted Only Fans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure she was saying "Last 2 hours of my OnlyFans discount" like 2 days ago?

Another discount?

OFs lets you take out the money every week so long as it is over $20, and then it take anything about a few hours to 5 days to come into your bank. Methinks all this paying for Charles is more expensive than she can manage.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.