Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she gets Backgrid to take the photos and edit them, she gets a cut of the price they sell them to the Daily Fail for (minus their photoshopping fee). Sometimes you see the unedited/unflattering Backgrid photos which they put up if she’s behind on payment apparently 😂

I’m beginning to think that she uses a car park near to her flat (possibly her flat car park) because it’s out of the way. If she went somewhere more public someone could take a photo of how she really looks on their smartphone and put it on social media.
Yeah and backgrid allow people to upload their own pictures and then they can sell them and edit them too.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Obviously she doesn’t think it’s sad, but... imagine getting as dressed up as possible with the sole intention of having a posed picture posted online.
Isn't that what every single influencer** on the face of the planet does, though?

** and most of their followers probably

Reactions: 3
I reckon you know how some people have body dysmorphia and think they’re overweight when they’re not (I’m sure it goes a lot deeper than that but that’s what I know it as without doing research) I think she’s got the opposite, like she genuinely thinks she’s tiny

Reactions: 18
i am a mum, and there's no way I'd let my mates new boyfriend of one second, be swinging my kids around, taking them out for ice cream, strapping them in the car, without me there. purely cos I don't know the guy. let alone a boyfriend with a dodgy background. with dodgy mates in the drug game. with dodgy videos online. in a pandemic !!!!! DODGY

Reactions: 33
Deep dive into the grocery shop:

at first I thought lasagne (Lloyd gross man sauce) but I think there were some noodle there too, under the cheddar

Reactions: 3
Deep dive into the grocery shop:

at first I thought lasagne (Lloyd gross man sauce) but I think there were some noodle there too, under the cheddar
haha me too.
I reckon it'll be something rank she makes up as it looks like there's some sweetcorn there and I can't think of any dish that calls for sweetcorn in ready sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please tell me 'cooking' isn't chopping peppers, boiling pasta, frying mince and adding sweetcorn and Lloyd Grossman sauce.
My young teen can make a pasta sauce from scratch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The saddest part of all of this (pathetic sad not actually sad ) is that in today's photos she is wearing those cable knit looking leggings that all the young love island/TOWIE girls etc are being paid to advertise on Instagram. Lauren hasn't been paid , isn't doing any promo for the brand so has obviously BOUGHT them to make it looks like she has been given a collab.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That story on the
I’m howling ! I could understand cherry Toms but not big duck off vine ones!!
I'm bleeping crying.

Lauren: "Do you want my secret recipe?"

The World: "No. We want to know why you put 2 bleeping enormous tomatoes on top of your dinner?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.