Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is mentally ill, I think she’s just a fat narcissist who isn’t liked by the people that really know her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand why she keeps getting fillers in her face, which makes it look really fat, and then she slims it down it again when she posts online. same with massive boobs/bum whichnmake her fatter, when she’s obviously obsessed with being slim.

Reactions: 12
^^ They've overlaid the pic from her OF to show the difference in size of her leg/hip.

Reactions: 8
Looks like her took someone else out as she looks nothing like her own photoshopped Tuesday pics

That restaurant needs reporting all dancing no social distancing at all

Reactions: 3
One piece of advice for Lauren -Learn to love yourself girl. It’s a much easier journey if you do that first.

Reactions: 11
I’ll be honest - drinking with your mates on the park, couple of bottles of watermelon 20/20, maybe a few Pernod & cherryade (only thing left after your brother did all the cream soda & scotch cola) then after walking the park, maybe getting fingered by the big slide .... then the obligatory piss near the roundabouts.

This is what the pictures reminds me of ....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.