Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the hairdresser didn't get the memo about photoshopping either...she does have nice hair to be fair.
1605878699750.png

Reactions: 3
The desperation though... the ground rent n service charge must be due... to the wrights I bet 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lauren Goodger- only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Lauren goodger-

I'll plop 3 whole tomatoes on your dinner, even Backgrid can't make me thinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
thread suggestion:

Backgrid bills are through the roof, LG can’t help but flash her photoshopped hoofs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:
Mirror, mirror on the wall, how much Photoshop to fool them all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Let’s all laugh together ... “photographer hiding” 😂😂😂😂
Legends in their own minds if they want to give the idea of being so popular the paps have to hide away to take their pics. More likely it was his playmate standing in front of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion:

My OF numbers are oh so low, I think it’s time to finally show my naked camel toe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Who in their right mind would bother lol
"My first ever topless nipple full boob out standing up ! No edit no filter ..."

How pathetic do you have to be to cough up £100 to see this CGI creature's bewbs? I really can't see many takers.

No edit, no filter - WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion (may not be allowed but let’s have a laugh)
Her boyfriend likes to fiddle, with all other diddles, she thinks she’s caught a winner but all he does is feed her dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.