Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on KFC tonight!! How much tit does this woman eat?!?!?
Yep KFC as been a lazy day. Like that's something different! She deffo cooking tomorrow, what'll it be? Beige and sloppy topped with big tomatoes is my guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if she’s calling today a lazy day... she was still in bed at 11:30am yesterday wasn’t she 😂
You can just tell her duvet stinks of cabbage cant you haha

Yep KFC as been a lazy day. Like that's something different! She deffo cooking tomorrow, what'll it be? Beige and sloppy topped with big tomatoes is my guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell, hate to harp on but my day consisted of tears, the feeling of being out my depth and not feeling like I do a good job, not getting a lunch break, only getting to have one wee, having to explain to patients...ones approaching the end of thier life, how I can try and make their treatment easier...but not making any promise. I’m sitting here in tears now and I just can’t handle her sense of entitlement, how she’s so bleeping up herself she could wear herself as a hat!!

I’m sorry, I really am. I’m burnt out and I’m tired and she doesn’t know the meaning of hard work and getting her hands dirty. She picks up a needle and thinks she’s a Doctor!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
bleeping hell, hate to harp on but my day consisted of tears, the feeling of being out my depth and not feeling like I do a good job, not getting a lunch break, only getting to have one wee, having to explain to patients...ones approaching the end of thier life, how I can try and make their treatment easier...but not making any promise. I’m sitting here in tears now and I just can’t handle her sense of entitlement, how she’s so bleeping up herself she could wear herself as a hat!!

I’m sorry, I really am. I’m burnt out and I’m tired and she doesn’t know the meaning of hard work and getting her hands dirty. She picks up a needle and thinks she’s a Doctor!!
Sending you lots of love 💖 People like her wouldn’t even last an hour doing what you do xx

Reactions: 17
He loves catching her unaware!
I think she actually looks really pretty like this ... its just because she's filteted everything else so much that she doesn't look as good in comparison. Just setting herself to fail.

Sending you lots of love 💖 People like her wouldn’t even last an hour doing what you do xx
Thank you. I hate to rant. I’ve finally managed to get something to eat and I’m just sitting here crying because I really am exhausted and we aren’t even into Winter yet x

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Interesting

Hopefully you feel better after ranting. We’re listening!!! And oh so grateful for all u do!!
She’s a t W a t.

Reactions: 14
Thank you. I hate to rant. I’ve finally managed to get something to eat and I’m just sitting here crying because I really am exhausted and we aren’t even into Winter yet x
I work in an oncology department and we’ve got so many worried patients who are scared their treatment will be stopped again ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I work in an oncology department and we’ve got so many worried patients who are scared their treatment will be stopped again ☹
It’s the same with us, we are finding so many people that are so sick because they didn’t or couldn’t get treatments. I’m so scared for them. Hope you’re okay xx

• Sad
There’s a vodka set thing by the looks of it on her stories but doesn’t have ad or gifted on it... I’m assuming it’s been sent to her anyway (didn’t have sound on) 🤔

Reactions: 4

bless you xxxx it sounds like you are working so so hard but try and recover as much as you can when you can. People like LG have no clue about the real world and wouldn’t last an hour doing what you do. Sending you love xxxxxx

Reactions: 11
There’s a vodka set thing by the looks of it on her stories but doesn’t have ad or gifted on it... I’m assuming it’s been sent to her anyway (didn’t have sound on) 🤔
Is it in a gold box? Charlie boy had it on his stories too earlier today

Reactions: 3

Sending you all the love I have , thank you for everything you do ❤

Reactions: 3

I feel like I could have written this myself after the day I’ve had.
Sounds like you have an extremely important and difficult job. I’m sure you make a difference to your patients lives every day, try not to be too hard on yourself.
And if you ever have a bad day, just think, at least you’re not LG 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe she is training for a strongman competition guys so needs all these carbs and protein 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

you work incredibly hard and hardly eat, she doesn't lift a finger and eats enough for a family of five

on a serious note, you're amazing and thank you for working so hard. Please try and take a breather if you can and make sure you eat, we need you ! you should be proud of what you do , we are proud of you 😘😘😘😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.