Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Charging gobshites to run ONCE A MONTH?! I just wet myself laughing.

Good on you Laura, go you. If they're that fucking thick stupid, you ride them girl. Giddy up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Laura just say Note foundation is her favourite.... 👀... Anything for a pound..... And you know she fuked it straight in the back of a drawer or the bin ffs....
Mrs makeups powder foundation will be her new all time favourite.... Just wait...!!!! 🥴.... But I have to say.... I might try the Mrs Makeup foundation... 😬
She was completely slobbering over Mrs M on her stories and grid about her products and in the next breathe there is nothing better than Note cosmetics. There is literally nothing this one won’t try to sell. I find her so fake and disingenuous.

Reactions: 12

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
did one course with her and it was 35 euro with lives and demos and tutorials when another well known MUA is like 100euro for same (but no lives!) - I guess I just really rated her.
I was also sucked in by her in the beginning. I loved her honest reviews. I loved her side by side affordable v expensive products. I paid for her reasonably priced tutorials... Then I realised that it was all a farce. Her tutorials were cheap because of the sheer volume of people signed up to them. She made a solid fortune from them. She used products from company's that she has been paid to promote. She has nothing on her page anymore only ad after ad after ad, it has become relentless. She really just sold her soul. I feel like there is a happy medium between staying true to yourself and doing a few paid ads, and the majority of these MUAs have completely missed that mark and totally sold themselves for a quick buck!

Reactions: 12

Clarision

I actually thought she was a decent instagrammer until she started flogging sweets and ready meals. I thought it was a bit of a one off but when she said the other day that people liked her 'lifestyle' content more I just know that it's going to be used to flog more cheap fast fashion and bits and pieces of free tat that she gets sent to push so I think I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for a few weeks and see what direction she takes but the cheap rubbish better not be a regular feature or I'll be very quickly unfollowing and the girls at work were saying the same.

Reactions: 11

Dippydon

Is she aware that if you aliexpress image search any piece of jewellery or hair accessory from enchant.ie that they are blatantly cheap items from China that they sell at a marked up price?! She posted a 3 ring set that was €30 that I loved, I got it for £2.62 and its the same rings!!!!

Really wish the bloggers would wake up to these fake "local" companies 🙄

MrsClones

Just saw her stories.....omg charging people to run with her....What next? But it's not her who is off her box it's the clowns that will buy tickets ! There's already a running community established it's called PARK RUN on every Saturday and it's free people go at their own pace and go for tea afterwards.
---
Also no idea how to start a new thread but here's an idea for title ....mm
Show me the money & I will let you run with me....Laura B

Last edited:

KeepitontheDL

There are some people that I love tattle for - there are some instahuns that are fake AF - but Laura isn't one of them! I discovered her during the lockdowns and she is really genuine. Personally I sent messages about products to that sinead yoke about her tat from China and she doesn't respond. Burps burke the SW wan doesn't respond, they all think they are too good. LauraB is just lovely and deserves her success. That's just my opinion and has been my impression anyway!
Really? Having known Laura from before she even had an Instagram account & personally met her several times when she actually did make up for people (and very well I might add) ... She has a totally different persona now & has morphed into any other Beggy Mitchell MUA / influencer who also shills anything so long as it is #ad or #gifted. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Oh im just little ol’ Laura from Maigh Eo nothing like this ever happens to me.

my arse. She’d go through you for a €1.

annoying. Unfollowed months ago.

• Haha

Firsttimeposter

I used to love watching her tutorials and really believed her with her product recommendations. She was real and used to tag the companies even if she didn’t like the products but the last year or so she’s just ad after ad BA this AF that. Now she’s flogging ANOTHER one of her courses. She has made well over €100k over lock down with these courses and there she is sitting in her fab house, recommending gifted products, wearing gifted clothes while half the country is living hand to mouth and worried about whether they’ll lose their jobs, their homes how they will afford Christmas this year for the kids. I think it is so selfish and so distasteful!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Darthvader

Anyone else find her teeth / mouth so annoying? Lollll it’s like her teeth are too small for her mouth or something idk

Stunhundublin

Lads we all seen every bit of her crotch this evening 🙈🙈
For someone able to spend €80 on a running coat.. you'd think she'd be able to buy new leggings 🤢 those are on her months! And as for the hair bobbin.. we get it Laura you think your after loosing stones... no one.. I repeat no one needs to see ur crotch up so close and personal.. unless it's your creepy husband of course!

• Haha