laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so odd in those shorts. Not like someone who runs a lots anyways!
And the whispering voice gives me second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 2
Is there nothing this woman won't advertise ! Like wtf it's constant..I thought advertising the dentist was bad a few weeks back but now it's a book light 🤪🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she upgrade her engagement ring? Looks like a new engagement ring with her wedding band.

Can you see the ad af cleared displayed? No but managed to get the link nice and clear-
That is just so sly and underhand. How much is she going to make from selling a couple of book lights. I mean…book lights. Christ there isn’t a thing she won’t sell, and she’s non stop online now.
Probably hoping to be gifted a chicken run too.

Reactions: 7
Oh here ! And she so delighted for herself!!! Will we have a name change soon. The once MUA turned fitness and cooking guru. Will she be fighting for attention with the equally boring Sarah Butler

Reactions: 4
Oh my lord!!! Look at her in the bath. In the fecking bath with strategically placed bubbles!!! No one needs to see that Laura. Imagine her poor teenage son and the mocking he’ll get in school from his friends about his mother in the bath and half open dressing gowns 🙈 this one would want to get a handle on herself

Reactions: 8
Oh my lord!!! Look at her in the bath. In the fecking bath with strategically placed bubbles!!! No one needs to see that Laura. Imagine her poor teenage son and the mocking he’ll get in school from his friends about his mother in the bath and half open dressing gowns 🙈 this one would want to get a handle on herself
And she still managed to sell some Ella & Jo at the end 😂
Has to be a new low though…recording from in a bath. God help us, put it away luv, and go and buy a Gucci bag or whatever it is you were on about.

Sweet lord don't need to see her in the bath rambling tit and hints she going to do a event in January.one minute it's don't follow do what others do for sake of it but I love to do event.jez these influencers love themselves and people buy tickets to meet them are worse

Of all the places she could have gone 🤣 a joke. imagine been a family member surrounded by every wanna be.. I'd have gone home
Yes I was waiting to say this somewhere! Hyde is very much a student place, Gleno or Kylemore abbey is way nicer and dare I say "insta aesthetic" I better stop and not give her any ideas #ad 😂

Reactions: 1
On holidays again to tenerife
Last trip must of been free.Do they not care about there kids education that they keep missing school go on holidays

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.