laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 34. And only 2% of women go into perimenopause before the age of 35. Shes talking utter shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No wonder she roped in the whole family for the facial, sure aren’t they getting it for free 🙄🥴
Jumps at the freebie treatment, sure why wouldn’t ya?! That could have been given as a prize for this walk/run we’re still waiting on to happen

Reactions: 4
Anyone here follow Donal Byrne. He's just posted about FREE running club on Sunday mornings in Claremorris. I think we should share the bejeasus out of it in the hope that people will see there is FREE clubs like this and Park run in every town in Ireland.

Reactions: 10
Anyone here follow Donal Byrne. He's just posted about FREE running club on Sunday mornings in Claremorris. I think we should share the bejeasus out of it in the hope that people will see there is FREE clubs like this and Park run in every town in Ireland.
Because he owns that buisness, the gym in claremorris, Laura's brother works there too

Reactions: 3
No wonder she roped in the whole family for the facial, sure aren’t they getting it for free 🙄🥴
Jumps at the freebie treatment, sure why wouldn’t ya?! That could have been given as a prize for this walk/run we’re still waiting on to happen
I know someone who called her out on not putting AD on them treatment posts and she went mental.. said its all paid for and she always puts AD.. fast forward to the next day she had FEMFUELS up and no AD.. how could you believe a word she says 🫣

Because he owns that buisness, the gym in claremorris, Laura's brother works there too
[/QUI was wondering was that the one her brother was in.only suggesting sharing it because it's Free not the gym bit
You would think she knows there's free ones or does she feel she's such a celebrity people will pay to run with her like honestly?

I wonder does the price reflect cost cover or will she make money off this event? She's made it seem very inclusive she could get a big crowd including walkers and runners. Will be interesting to see how many people sign up and what her feedback is on cash made. Hopefully she donates extra if made

I wonder does the price reflect cost cover or will she make money off this event? She's made it seem very inclusive she could get a big crowd including walkers and runners. Will be interesting to see how many people sign up and what her feedback is on cash made. Hopefully she donates extra if made
Off course she's making money of it, and no mention of any charity! Absolutely ridiculous. Would love to know how she getting away with charging people to run with her, as most runs are either for charitys or local events and there's a lot of paper work to organise. Safety assessment ect or is she using the Greenway would love to see insurance cert?

Laura mentioned a charity raffle and 2 charity partnerships. I wonder does all money raised go toward the charities?15 euro per ticket is a bit steep for a fancy coffee from Creel

Reactions: 2
That doesn't sound like it does. €20 just to run with her? Surely someone is going to call her out. No medal no tshirt no official timing. The route is there already. So what exactly are you paying €20 for and if the money was going to a charity it would be clearly stated.

Reactions: 5
She said before the money is to cover her costs. So not a penny of that is going to charity. If she makes a profit it’ll stay in her pocket.
She’ll gladly sell you a raffle ticket while you’re sipping your coffee afterwards, the prize will probably be something she was previously gifted and that’s the money that’ll go to charity.

She said before the money is to cover her costs. So not a penny of that is going to charity. If she makes a profit it’ll stay in her pocket.
She’ll gladly sell you a raffle ticket while you’re sipping your coffee afterwards, the prize will probably be something she was previously gifted and that’s the money that’ll go to charity.
What cost? She outside running? it's free to run outside! Your agreeging to waiver so I doubt there's even insurance? And the place that holding it is probably doing it for free publicity!

What cost? She outside running? it's free to run outside! Your agreeging to waiver so I doubt there's even insurance? And the place that holding it is probably doing it for free publicity!
Yes I saw the waiver just now, when she tried to get insurance she was saying she was covering the cost with the price. Hopefully the money is all going to charity

Yes I saw the waiver just now, when she tried to get insurance she was saying she was covering the cost with the price. Hopefully the money is all going to charity
There is absolutely nothing to suggest that any of the money is Going to Daisy lodge! There is no link on there website no mention at all of it!
I'm afraid this is one of the biggest scams going and by mentioning Charity Partners is really misleading people. She is a pure con artist!!!
There's also no post on her page just the link in her stories so no proof after this evening!
---
Attaching these here. Daisy lodge should be contacted!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.