laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the impression that the first one was bought and this is a trade up? I thought Laura would have a bit more cop on than that. She must know a lot of her followers are worrying about how they will afford presents for their kids and here She is flaunting a car her online courses probably paid for

Reactions: 3
I got the impression that the first one was bought and this is a trade up? I thought Laura would have a bit more cop on than that. She must know a lot of her followers are worrying about how they will afford presents for their kids and here She is flaunting a car her online courses probably paid for
I don't think they own either of them.

Reactions: 2
Sounds like he owns them but tagging the company so stupid not like any of her followers are going to buy a friggin porsche

Just spotted the zooming in on the porsche badge - how crass. That's what happens when you sell over 100k worth of tutorials that you were always doing for free

Last edited:
Dope. She won’t be an Instahun forever. The money would be better off invested for their kid’s futures! 3 kids at college will not come cheap!! She lost at least 10k when she drove the Porsche off the forecourt🙈 All these instahuns will end up flat broke in years to come, surrounded by gifted out of date products, dreaming of the glory years of days gone by, in a haze of irrelevance.

She is totally tone deaf with today’s boast.

TOTALLY.

Read the bleeping room Laura.

So the garage just let them burn around in the Porsche for the craic? Odd. Is that how they do things in Mayo cos I think if I tried that in a garage here they would tell me to feck off.

Reactions: 1
So the garage just let them burn around in the Porsche for the craic? Odd. Is that how they do things in Mayo cos I think if I tried that in a garage here they would tell me to feck off.
Think that's Galway but yes they do 🤣
Depends on what you drive in too.

He is such a cocky creep I can imagine him swagging in and talking a big talk too 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
A test drive is a ten mininute run up the road not a few hours parading around showing off. Omg I dunno why this has sent me over the edge

Reactions: 2
The spider leg lashes today are a no from me.
Wouldn't it be lovely to shout out a brand without tagging them. Like she did in the old days.

Sigh

Remember she used to throw eye pencils and lip pencils that were shite away and say they were useless none of that now. Too pally with the PR companies. Sickening.

The spider leg lashes today are a no from me.
I purchased the collection 2000 mascara a while back on her recommendation. It’s not a bad mascara for everyday however she makes it look shite layering it on. There’s hardly anything in the tube so she must be using a full tube each application.

I think it's time to unfollow, she has got fierce annoying and fake.
Also what is the story with her hair??

Reactions: 4
Can someone set up a page for the buddy Fiona. She is so painful
the bleeping filtering and swipe ups! She’s unrecognisable. She’s another Georgie Crawford or Denise Kenny. Built a following on a cancer journey (which I don’t wish anyone) but now uses the following for AF links, selling every kind of shite going and false positivity! I’ll try set a thread up. Be right back

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.