laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Laura the mother should be in Knock saying the Novenas for. Instagramming whilst driving a car. Jesus wept! Laura was at the back of the queue when God was handing out the brains that's for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone gonna pay €32 a head towards Laura's wedding to the creep by watching her do make up that she used to do for free on Instagram before she started talking about running 🥱 and taking powdered supplements every single day 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol popped over to see if there was any comments. She charged during COVID afaik. Sarah Butler gave her the plug

Reactions: 2
Anyone gonna pay €32 a head towards Laura's wedding to the creep by watching her do make up that she used to do for free on Instagram before she started talking about running 🥱 and taking powdered supplements every single day 😴
She really has become false and fake .She wants to be Denise and Beth.

Reactions: 9
IMG_3442.jpeg

I wonder if laura will be honest if the same thing happens to her followers! Hilarious 😂

Reactions: 4
Big backlash about this site . Everyone please avoids that Turkey Kusadasi website . Shocking she didn’t coke on to address .

Reactions: 3
They are all in to their fake counterfeit crap! From Louis vuitton to Loubiton I can't even spell the friggin thing, boasting and gloating and it all fake! You'd know Christmas and a wedding round the corner flogging a course, she'd sell her granny, not a thing this one wouldn't flog

Reactions: 3
Did Laura just say Note foundation is her favourite.... 👀... Anything for a pound..... And you know she fuked it straight in the back of a drawer or the bin ffs....
Mrs makeups powder foundation will be her new all time favourite.... Just wait...!!!! 🥴.... But I have to say.... I might try the Mrs Makeup foundation... 😬

Reactions: 6
Did Laura just say Note foundation is her favourite.... 👀... Anything for a pound..... And you know she fuked it straight in the back of a drawer or the bin ffs....
Mrs makeups powder foundation will be her new all time favourite.... Just wait...!!!! 🥴.... But I have to say.... I might try the Mrs Makeup foundation... 😬
She was completely slobbering over Mrs M on her stories and grid about her products and in the next breathe there is nothing better than Note cosmetics. There is literally nothing this one won’t try to sell. I find her so fake and disingenuous.

Reactions: 12
She was completely slobbering over Mrs M on her stories and grid about her products and in the next breathe there is nothing better than Note cosmetics. There is literally nothing this one won’t try to sell. I find her so fake and disingenuous.
People can see right through their sh!te.....

Reactions: 5
Maybe she’s hoping for a Laura B x Mrs Glam product collab….

• Sick
Reactions: 6
God is she doing a course, I’d never have known, like she never mentions it …. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.