Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shelly22

I think she stands like that to make herself look thinner. If you ask me she full of shit. I knew her when was a teenager and she use to ride ever lad going she loved the d*ck

• Haha
Reactions: 10

SickOfFake

I’m really disappointed in her lately too I have to say. I absolutely loved her ever since I saw her reviewing the MRS palette and I thought she was so fun and full of personality. I did the first 3 makeup courses she put on and then I decided to do the mature course too. It was so disorganised and very bad value for money. She rehashed a lot of what she’d done already and I felt like she really took me and “her girls” for granted on this one. She did a tutorial on her friend Fiona for one and it was completely rushed and very awkward, not to mention filmed from a distance you couldn’t make out a dot of what she was doing!! Genuinely felt let down with the lack of content, she completely winged it and what we got was totally slapdash. I really wanted a refund!! Now she’s stepped away from the reason we all follow her into flogging synthetic hair and ready meal slop! There hasn’t been a time lately where she’s just on to just do her makeup with no ulterior motive. It’s all tags and ads and BA. I’m sick of her. She’s on the take for cash non stop. It’s such a shame and a huge disappointment 😭

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Is the makeup being replaced by running ? I’m only here for the makeup tips . I’ll follow joe Wicks for the exercise content thanks

• Haha

MrsClones

Anyone here follow Donal Byrne. He's just posted about FREE running club on Sunday mornings in Claremorris. I think we should share the bejeasus out of it in the hope that people will see there is FREE clubs like this and Park run in every town in Ireland.

Unfluential

It just feels like an influencer night out. Totally expecting BPerfect Brendan to hand out goodie bags on the way out. She said it was a small wedding but yet every cling on in the country is there. Sad really.

• Haha

Haven’t-a-breeze

This launch has to be the most painful thing I have ever seen. This bollix of nearly having breakdown about how excited 🙄 they are. Get a fucking life girl

• Haha

marymac19

VIP Member
I think the use of the words 'My Girls' theres some psychology behind it, they say Mrs Hinch uses that language as well to let you all think you're special and part of the gang, I dont want to be down on anyone just dissapointed with how her page has turned out.

marymac19

VIP Member
Haven't watched Laura for years not since she went from being honest to being a sales rep for anything that provides an income.

And I'm glad because today proved my point that silly story about bring wrong about whey protein. All of a sudden she loves it because she's getting paid to promote it. How are people not seeing through this

Reactions: 9
All the money she is making, the big house, car etc would not be enough for me to be controlled by a man like that. She obviously traded her freedom for money and a life with a man old enough to be her dad. Rough

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Jez are these influencers so thick that not able to Google or ring restaurants and ask questions.No they come on the beg looking for breakfast platters morning of wedding

• Heart

EggChair

Fake af just too love her look at her older stories they were much more chilled and normal so stuck up mrsmake hole
Yeah I was starting to think she was coming across very false. I have DM'D her a few times with some questions... Never replies.

Her house is huge though, I wonder what he does 🤔

Unfluential

Fair play Laura, you finally got that free garden furniture you were looking for. Shame you had to settle for the lidl middle aisle 350 euro freebie and not the Mcd's or Joyce's 2 grand freebie.

• Haha