laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the places she could have gone 🤣 a joke. imagine been a family member surrounded by every wanna be.. I'd have gone home

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t she have her wedding in her beloved Mayo. Hyde Bar is just a bar, and it’s got tables around corners, a second bar off the first bar. I can’t picture how it all worked, and zero parking too, can’t even pull up outside (the high rise parking is behind and up the hill).

Reactions: 2
Why didn’t she have her wedding in her beloved Mayo. Hyde Bar is just a bar, and it’s got tables around corners, a second bar off the first bar. I can’t picture how it all worked, and zero parking too, can’t even pull up outside (the high rise parking is behind and up the hill).
The more I see the more I’m thinking they already had an actual wedding and this was like a day 2? It has to be, where were the close friends, childhood friends- aunts uncles etc!! It was all a big show it was like a networking event! So strange.

Reactions: 7
The more I see the more I’m thinking they already had an actual wedding and this was like a day 2? It has to be, where were the close friends, childhood friends- aunts uncles etc!! It was all a big show it was like a networking event! So strange.
Also - why was Ruby wearing school shoes? Ok maybe not school shoes but …

Reactions: 8
Rent a crowd wedding at its finest
FB_IMG_1698016412498.jpg
FB_IMG_1698016588637.jpg
talk about loving yourself
FB_IMG_1698016581440.jpg

---
Her smile is so fake in this pic
FB_IMG_1698016595746.jpg

Reactions: 2
The fact that Beth and Fiona are sitting right behind her mother proves it's a rent a crowd wedding

I actually love these pics; I think they represent how every bride should feel the morning of their wedding. Posed or not, they indicate excitement and happiness. Every person should feel on top of the world at pivotal moments in their lives.
she’s wanted this wedding for a long time. The choice of venue was odd and makes me think he wouldn’t allow a big spend for the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.