laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wedding was in the hyde... could you get any more tacky
---
Just the two of them on the dance floor seems wild.... looks like she is dancing with her dad
Screenshot_20231020_234203_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231020_234142_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
She did not want to be playing those drums 😂
Such a strange venue for a wedding. I don’t think they have a function room do they? Looks like they’re in the bar part. Confusing.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It just feels like an influencer night out. Totally expecting BPerfect Brendan to hand out goodie bags on the way out. She said it was a small wedding but yet every cling on in the country is there. Sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A clearer pic!
Oh dear that dress looks so so cheap its shocking.
---
The top bit of the dress isn't even cut straight
---
Talk about rent a crowd she even had the one that got rid of there veins at the wedding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh dear that dress looks so so cheap its shocking.
---
The top bit of the dress isn't even cut straight
---
Talk about rent a crowd she even had the one that got rid of there veins at the wedding.
Have to agree, the dress is awful. It does absolutely nothing for her and screams tacky, a fitted dress would have been so much more tasteful and classy.

Reactions: 5
All this hype about the hyde bar I've been in it and I don't get it relaxed vibes it doesn't give off at all

Reactions: 3
Hyde bar seen it all now.That Kevin lad has something do with Hyde.It looks like influencer's wedding her dress is terrible.

Reactions: 2
Kirean is his name yes your right I'd say heavily discounted as he is from mayo also.
---
New thread suggestion Laurab is wed, the wedding looked dead will bredan from bperfect be in the marital bed.

Reactions: 8
I think Laura's definition of close family and friends is different to mine. Her dress is lovely IMO.

1st dress nice,2nd dress cat
She always looks permanently uncomfortable
Love Hyde but for a wedding , nah
As for ash, now she’s married to the creep, lucky her🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Honestly don't know why she bothered with the second dress. If she had to get the bottom two tiers cut off it would have had potential to be a really funky second dress. A really party number.

Her first dress was so nice, second not needed at all! And I would never choose Hyde for a wedding. Never!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.