laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who can't be away from ash kids she seems sit at table eating dinner on her own talking into phone.very strange set up

Reactions: 6
Lads we all seen every bit of her crotch this evening 🙈🙈
For someone able to spend €80 on a running coat.. you'd think she'd be able to buy new leggings 🤢 those are on her months! And as for the hair bobbin.. we get it Laura you think your after loosing stones... no one.. I repeat no one needs to see ur crotch up so close and personal.. unless it's your creepy husband of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She constantly sell sell and her fee page as well constantly looking for people sign up

Reactions: 5
I’d have thought the fundraiser would have exceeded target given their platforms. I no longer donate on such pages after donating to the most noted Cork scammer. I wonder do others feel the same

Reactions: 6
Is she actually charging people to come and run with her? Omg it has to be a new low. I thought she wanted to ‘give back’ to her supportive followers.

Reactions: 4
Is she actually charging people to come and run with her? Omg it has to be a new low. I thought she wanted to ‘give back’ to her supportive followers.
I came here to say same after seen her stories.How can she justify charging people to run the free roads.

Her big motivational talk about the benefits of running was bound to have some monetary gain for her!
People who will join, more fool them!

Just saw her stories.....omg charging people to run with her....What next? But it's not her who is off her box it's the clowns that will buy tickets ! There's already a running community established it's called PARK RUN on every Saturday and it's free people go at their own pace and go for tea afterwards.
---
Also no idea how to start a new thread but here's an idea for title ....mm
Show me the money & I will let you run with me....Laura B

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Charging gobshites to run ONCE A MONTH?! I just wet myself laughing.

Good on you Laura, go you. If they're that bleeping thick stupid, you ride them girl. Giddy up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus she is actually now asking her followers to help her find a platform to take in money for the run.
She doesn’t want any of those pennies to go to Eventbrite, she wants allllll the pennies for herself.
It’s so embarrassing. I can’t believe she would lower herself to take money off people to meet up for a bit of a run.

Reactions: 7
There is running group in Headford twice a week and they go to these half marathon.Its all free so majority of people down herside probably run streets of Headford in the free group

Jesus she is actually now asking her followers to help her find a platform to take in money for the run.
She doesn’t want any of those pennies to go to Eventbrite, she wants allllll the pennies for herself.
It’s so embarrassing. I can’t believe she would lower herself to take money off people to meet up for a bit of a run.
She has reached a new low for sure..... I used to like her but it's all sell sell sell now!

Reactions: 8
Yea there are lots of running clubs and running meet ups and more casual gatherings.
But I get an air of…’you’d be running with a celebrity’ on her run so it’s a paid event.
The notions…for one who pretends she has no notions.
Didn’t she also try to get people to subscribe to her channel 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yea there are lots of running clubs and running meet ups and more casual gatherings.
But I get an air of…’you’d be running with a celebrity’ on her run so it’s a paid event.
The notions…for one who pretends she has no notions.
Didn’t she also try to get people to subscribe to her channel 🙄
This is about the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Like them all she thinks she's a celeb!!!!

Tickets going on sale tomorrow she has no shame.Has take out liability insurance is she gor real.probally be brother doing warm up and hubby running along beside her as bodyguard

Insurance company didn't get back to her today, how ever will we manage having to wait another day.
Off to Dublin for an event tomorrow the bodyguard is going to, you'd think he'd stay ar home with kids, they are only back from New York.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.