Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone gonna pay €32 a head towards Laura's wedding to the creep by watching her do make up that she used to do for free on Instagram before she started talking about running 🥱 and taking powdered supplements every single day 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ohplease1987

A clearer pic!
Oh dear that dress looks so so cheap its shocking.
---
The top bit of the dress isn't even cut straight
---
Talk about rent a crowd she even had the one that got rid of there veins at the wedding.

Last edited:

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Anyone gonna pay €32 a head towards Laura's wedding to the creep by watching her do make up that she used to do for free on Instagram before she started talking about running 🥱 and taking powdered supplements every single day 😴
She really has become false and fake .She wants to be Denise and Beth.

MrsClones

And jump........ Latest bandwagon....she's Perri menopause! Yes I know you can start it at any age but she's what 32ish ....Why is it every time she speaks I think lies.....Run club update later today, I will lose all faith in the human race if people pay to run with her ....

• Haha
  • Wow

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
I really liked her when she started. She was very genuine, she gave great tips, she was down to earth, recommended things she genuinely believed were good etc. But, like them all, she sold out. I don’t follow her any more either. I’ve zero interest in shilled tat.

• Heart

Leeq121

Swear to god Laura b makeup and Charlene Flanagan makeup are the most two annoying people ever put on this planet used to like Charlene but to be honest she’s got way too big for her boots 👢 😂😂

JustmeKC

VIP Member
The more I see the more I’m thinking they already had an actual wedding and this was like a day 2? It has to be, where were the close friends, childhood friends- aunts uncles etc!! It was all a big show it was like a networking event! So strange.
Also - why was Ruby wearing school shoes? Ok maybe not school shoes but …

Reactions: 8

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I go on to TikTok a few times a week to escape these chancers, to watch some braindead, funny shit. Scrolling through over the last few weeks and this one and Her Nigella Lawson low lit serving of food and her soft "seductive" voice are fucking everywhere. Jeez

• Haha
Unfollowed😡 She just melts my head lately. No make up now, just ads, ads and running. I used to love her tutorials and I even did some of her courses during covid. She's so boring now.

Catfish Hunter

Definitely a palette, she’s on bperfect stories now holding it. She also said collection so there’s probably lashes and a lip kit to go with it. Just what the world needs another bperfect eyeshadow palette 🥱

• Haha

Kitty76

I can't describe it, but she's like that stingy friend who insists cheaper is better. She spent all those stories trying to convince herself that it's all so untraditional instead of just cheap 🤣 as for not wanting to go to far from Ash and the kids that's just strange. Any mother I know is dying for a little night away 😅

Ohplease1987

Kirean is his name yes your right I'd say heavily discounted as he is from mayo also.
---
New thread suggestion Laurab is wed, the wedding looked dead will bredan from bperfect be in the marital bed.

Savager3

What a gowl saying that Mrs makeup’s new lipstick is so much better than Mac. She’s the biggest kiss ass that hypes everything up from other huns who “loves this” “obsessed with this” “this is unbelievable” calm down hun

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Ah here is she for real saying couldn't go to goss as ash couldn't go and she wouldn't stay in hotel herself.She really is so co dependent on him.who would want there kids looking st that shit.