laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The courses are getting a bit much now. Surely anyone who wants to do it has signed up by now

Reactions: 2
She's sooo annoying and false.

Why would brendan do a collab when he's Michelle already. The market is absoluteky saturated with the very same shite regurgitated and repackaged

Reactions: 1
Oh what a surprise a Bperfect collab. What a novel new idea . Swipe up. Bloods sweat and tears xoxo

Reactions: 3
She's sooo annoying and false.

Why would brendan do a collab when he's Michelle already. The market is absoluteky saturated with the very same shite regurgitated and repackaged
It seems to work for brendan mind u lol

It sickens me that they get paid so much for doing sweet feck all. No judgement to those who signed up for the course, it was a boring few months, but she has money coming out of her ears, there was no need to charge so much for it..
This new collab will swell her head altogether 🙈

Has to be a tan!

She used to be chronic at doing tan😂😂

it’s looking pretty ok there along with her fairly decent nails....are they stick on I wonder?

I reckon it’s like the Charlene / Note cosmetics collection ? Like a gloss, liner & mascara maybe ? Now I’m only guessing as I saw it said ‘ collection’ as opposed to Bperfect X Laura B... plus she wouldn’t have the reach for a tan. But I say that without figures you back that up, only bitterness & hatred from me

How are my girls
I hope you’re all well
I’m so excited to show you what I’ve been working on.
Months of picking stuff from Chinese catalogs hard word. My blood sweat and tears getting the spellings formula right.
swipe up .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon it’s like the Charlene / Note cosmetics collection ? Like a gloss, liner & mascara maybe ? Now I’m only guessing as I saw it said ‘ collection’ as opposed to Bperfect X Laura B... plus she wouldn’t have the reach for a tan. But I say that without figures you back that up, only bitterness & hatred from me
I feel like the jac jossa tan didnt really take off the way he thought it would. Could be wrong.

Must be the lip liner and gloss or why would she post this hideous pic

Attachments

Oh im just little ol’ Laura from Maigh Eo nothing like this ever happens to me.

my arse. She’d go through you for a €1.

annoying. Unfollowed months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Flip sake i thought she had her own products with them but its just her top picks from b perfect in a box with her name on it.

Reactions: 3
Someone correct me if I wrong but didn't Laura announce after the Belfast fiasco she was stepping down as a Brand Ambassador for Bperfect as she couldn't be associated with a brand like that, it just didn't sit right with us all in the middle of a pandemic???? Or did I dream it?

Reactions: 2
Someone correct me if I wrong but didn't Laura announce after the Belfast fiasco she was stepping down as a Brand Ambassador for Bperfect as she couldn't be associated with a brand like that, it just didn't sit right with us all in the middle of a pandemic???? Or did I dream it?
No she didnt say that. She said she had chosen not to go as it didnt sit right with her to travel to belfast and she was glad she hadnt gone and stuck to her guns. She was careful not to be too critical of them but did say it just didnt sit right with her to attend personally.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.