laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find her teeth / mouth so annoying? Lollll it’s like her teeth are too small for her mouth or something idk

Reactions: 10
I go on to TikTok a few times a week to escape these chancers, to watch some braindead, funny tit. Scrolling through over the last few weeks and this one and Her Nigella Lawson low lit serving of food and her soft "seductive" voice are bleeping everywhere. Jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will she have to be moved to the Home Imstagrammers section ? Taking over Sarah Butlers patch

Reactions: 2
Hahaha she's like something from the walking dead!if i absolutely had to post a pic of me like this, I'd definitely crack a joke at my own expense. It's like she doesn't realise she looks terrifying here.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.