laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow her a few months ago, I used to love her, I thought she was one of the very few genuine intagrammers left and she was like a breath of fresh air. I even bought most things that she recommended and they were fantastic, then all the sp and ad stuff started and I knew that was the start of it, never came on stories anymore unless it was sp or ad, wouldn’t trust a thing she says or tries to promote now. She’s just gone painful! Such a shame.
Same! I’m just completely allergic to her now!

Reactions: 2
I actually thought she was a decent instagrammer until she started flogging sweets and ready meals. I thought it was a bit of a one off but when she said the other day that people liked her 'lifestyle' content more I just know that it's going to be used to flog more cheap fast fashion and bits and pieces of free tat that she gets sent to push so I think I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for a few weeks and see what direction she takes but the cheap rubbish better not be a regular feature or I'll be very quickly unfollowing and the girls at work were saying the same.

Reactions: 11
I actually thought she was a decent instagrammer until she started flogging sweets and ready meals. I thought it was a bit of a one off but when she said the other day that people liked her 'lifestyle' content more I just know that it's going to be used to flog more cheap fast fashion and bits and pieces of free tat that she gets sent to push so I think I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for a few weeks and see what direction she takes but the cheap rubbish better not be a regular feature or I'll be very quickly unfollowing and the girls at work were saying the same.

Exactly that. Cheap rubbish is exactly what she's flogging.

Reactions: 4
I was wondering why this thread had so little comments but I think its because the title is spelled incorrectly so its / mau instead of MuA

I wonder can it be amended? I know Ive searched for laura before and no sign of her.

Reactions: 3
Every single story today is her flogging something. The pony tail was horrendous and she makes out it was amazing God I'm tit sick of bloggers.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely trusted her before but you can't possibly rate every product that highly. Oh my glam is supposed to be tit. I dunno maybe it's not but she's stuck in with everyone and every pr company. Loved when she did stuff and didn't tag brands at all. Much preferred her before she won keidhe comp.

I watched her do a tutorial on how to do a top knot on short hair and my God those tapes look like she had masking tape stuck in her hair😂 like why bother 🙄

Oh my God what is going on what the Cher vibes she looks hideous with that hair. She's loosing the run of herself. Serious notions.

All I saw yesterday was her selling voduz, silk masks and the oh my glam crap. By the time she actually started doing her makeup I was sick of her. And then there’s posting her kids on her stories I have a serious issue with floggers with large followings showing so much of their kids but that’s a whole other debate. I’m don’t even listen to her anymore I just find myself tapping through I think it could be time to unfollow....

I can't bear it when she posts the kids. It's not what I watch her for. I know where I can see kids if I fancy that - in my own kitchen or lounge.

All I saw yesterday was her selling voduz, silk masks and the oh my glam crap. By the time she actually started doing her makeup I was sick of her. And then there’s posting her kids on her stories I have a serious issue with floggers with large followings showing so much of their kids but that’s a whole other debate. I’m don’t even listen to her anymore I just find myself tapping through I think it could be time to unfollow....
She is one big ad and up the behinds of anyone who can give her a leg up the influencer ladder. Fake as F.

Are people actually paying to do make up like that I cannot imagine anyone over 10 years of age wanting to learn how to do that make up its absolutely ridiculous, I think shes the 'extensions' in hoping that a call out page will mention her, so she can say oh I did them myself its from **** ad

Im absolutely sick of it!!

That is drag queen makeup if ever I saw it (no offence to any drag queens who may be out there reading this).... Laura has lost the run of herself completely. It happens to then all, unfortunately.

Ah I was such a huge fan she was so humble and honest, if you notice shes not criticising anything anymore its all I love this I love that.

Its so sad really but she made so so so much money with those courses over lock down like 100k plus. there was over 1000 in one class at 30 euro each. I mean most others kept it to 200 well maybe thats all they could get but FML its mental, so shes capitalising now while she can.

I dont know why it bothers me so much I should just unfollow I know!

Actually I dont think she was sent anything by Kash beauty would that be right? Weird seeing as she won her competition and is where she is today because of her, I could be wrong now but dont remember seeing it.

Ah I was such a huge fan she was so humble and honest, if you notice shes not criticising anything anymore its all I love this I love that.

Its so sad really but she made so so so much money with those courses over lock down like 100k plus. there was over 1000 in one class at 30 euro each. I mean most others kept it to 200 well maybe thats all they could get but FML its mental, so shes capitalising now while she can.

I dont know why it bothers me so much I should just unfollow I know!

Actually I dont think she was sent anything by Kash beauty would that be right? Weird seeing as she won her competition and is where she is today because of her, I could be wrong now but dont remember seeing it.
There was 1500 in the course i did. Mega money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.