Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bgr101

VIP Member
Hold on til I come on with my BS story about some poor unfortunate paying for my course but not included.... But really I'm just trying to show off my Range in the background.... But not too close, so it's not obvious 😛.... Go away u spoon, and take ur free PR tack with ya
She doesnt even suit that house !

NikkiBB

The spider leg lashes today are a no from me.
I purchased the collection 2000 mascara a while back on her recommendation. It’s not a bad mascara for everyday however she makes it look shite layering it on. There’s hardly anything in the tube so she must be using a full tube each application.

Can I ask when you did the course girls were there many on it, I heard 1000's in one course is that true?

She was my absolute favourite for so long and I really willed to to get to where she wanted to be HOWEVER i did not expect the fakeness, I liked her previously because she was honest she would tell you exactly what she thought of a brand and if a product wasnt good. She doesnt do that anymore because shes in the pockets of all the PR companies. It boils my blood.

I love Ruth Bergin if any of you want to follow a girl that loves make up clothes and is just all round sound follow her!
I must take a look at the one I did, it was early days and definitely over 1000. The numbers went up and up for them. She absolutely raked in the money.

Ill check out Ruth Bergin, I've never heard of her.