Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainman

First time posting here.
I started following K at the beginning of Covid-and was mesmerized. I missed my work related trips to Italy and appreciated the original visual content-particularly the Tuscan countryside. I stopped viewing at the first or second Disney inspired video-too immature and slightly unhinged, gag worth, actually. I felt there was something "off" about K, something dishonest, and was appalled that she was advising followers on mental health related issues. Totally missed the wedding/non-wedding vid-I was afraid it would be Disneyfied.
I have checked in on her content a few times and was stunned by the Gritti Palace vid. K really is a shape-shifter. What happened to the poor K? Why is she still begging for $$?
I just recently found this blog, and love it! Member comments are usually spot on, honest, and insightful-also hilarious at times. Great sleuthing also.
Funny that this content is so much more entertaining than the original vids!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Antonio

As you say @Jerry, Our Cinematic Vlogger of International Renown may have twisted the arm of the Gritti Palace to give her a free room or a heavy discount on the basis of her usual hyper self praise, but in any case she could easily pay for it herself not having any vlog-relating expenses for a very long time. Incidentally I stopped watching when she was spouting about the history so don't know if she put a caption at the end if Gritti sponsored.
Her info came from travel writer H.V Morton, books that are undoubtedly in Guido's mother's agriturismo as they were in my family home. A change of tune from Peterson's podcasts & a bit if culture at last. Every corner & palazzo in Venice are picture perfect so no need to brag about the 'exquisite' filming.
No sponsored caption at the end @Spirit of place although it seemed the Gritti Palace suite was a freebie, otherwise her patreons paid for it...The Purse seems too tight-fisted for a splurge like that🙄 Love H.V Morton, read it from my grand-parent’s library and it seems absolute sacrilege that KyLie was reading it aloud in lieu of doing her own research.

Lots of posing and filming herself and artificial embraces with Porkpie with Venezia providing a scintillating background. KyLie’s latest flog was essentially one long boast and I couldn’t stand it. Once you see through all of her fakeness and shallowness, you can’t un-see it...

She is never going to let the mask slip again on her relationship with the Purse after our insights on his dismissive comments and eye-rolls in earlier flogs. KyLie will insist on all faux affection and saccharine “romance” from now on🤦🏼‍♂️

I don’t think I have ever had occasion to use the word “dufus/doofus” but seeing this expression on Porkpie‘s mug (below) it seems just right...😅

8BA93270-3186-45B5-8803-DE96C5BC3BBF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

emm

VIP Member
Been mulling this over a bit. It DOES seem like Guido has been given a progressively negative edit in the slogs.

I just can’t decide if it’s to illicit sympathy from her fans, to set the stage for a breakup, or if she’s purely using it to hurt Guido. Or some combination of those reasons.

I just cringe so badly knowing that their friends and family, on both sides, get to see this play out over YouTube.
I can almost envision that she is setting up a situation in which they break up and she implies he was abusive tbh

Those comments are hilarious and ridiculous. "Poor Kylie". 🙄 Here's a point to ponder for her caring fans ...I'm pretty sure Guido couldn't care less if Kylie did all of these Reno's and "hard labour." Do they not remember it was Kylie herself who wanted to take this on? (Content, freebies etc). Guido would be happy back in his old appartamento, kicking back after an aperitivo with friends and thinking about his next 5/5 calcetto match.
The comment about faking a headache… like something from the 1950s 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Denise0211

VIP Member
Those comments are hilarious and ridiculous. "Poor Kylie". 🙄 Here's a point to ponder for her caring fans ...I'm pretty sure Guido couldn't care less if Kylie did all of these Reno's and "hard labour." Do they not remember it was Kylie herself who wanted to take this on? (Content, freebies etc). Guido would be happy back in his old appartamento, kicking back after an aperitivo with friends and thinking about his next 5/5 calcetto match.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

emm

VIP Member
Oh I will. With pleasure. video camera and a notepad. And I will have no idea who she is and make it clear I'm not interested to know more. Then I will write reviews. Oh, I will!
Set up a patreon and we can fund your stay 😂

Thanks Michael for making me laugh out loud. I don't think there is enough room in my car for the amount of booze I would require during a stay there.
Not forgetting you will need to smuggle some booze to poor guido 😂

• Haha

Denise0211

VIP Member
Yes I noticed that too, she is down at least 150-plus patreons in the last few months @Jerry 🙄But who on earth would pay for KyLie's smug, narcissistic slogs with Porkpie and fund her selfish, circumscribed life on a hilltop ringed by the ubiquitous pines watching her elderly father work like a serf for the feudal GGT overlords🙈
Yes, and I have noticed more and more "Wow Kylie, all that land is yours?" "You've got all that property? Who maintains it?" type of comments. Some people have started thinking about what they are watching, at least.

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Bout time I got back on this thread as things keep moving on in spite of K's hiatus. Thanking you for condolences - 4 close family friends dying at xmas was sobering even if they were not inner family as such. One always regrets not spending more time with people when it's too late & I'm going to try to make that my NY's resolution.
Anyway, back to us & welcome new members 🎉. From what I've read here 'no news from the Front' but a retrospective of K's past whinings. @aLieParallel -A wedding photo that I hadn't seen (how could I - I've never got to the end of one😝) was of the 2 families & G's dad on crutches - bless him. Guido said he was in ill health as surely K's is too - remember him sitting breathed out on the stairs after dragging massive amphoras etc? Good sleuthing @Michael From Mountains from the Homesitter site. Nothing much wrong with that except the whole family have lopped 10 years off their ages. 😱I do imagine they are active sitters and it may just explain why they are showcased as thrifty, active and frugal -a CV update for future posts - or a super reference for them to the Ghezzis.NB to self - ask lawyer friend who has access to computer data archives to look up their Stato di Famiglia.
And belated wishes to you all 'ehm, my tribe' as we are in Kyliespeak, for the coming year. Oops, almost signed off in real name ..sincerely..

• Heart
I wonder where all the paid help is; never around when ma and pa need them. I remember K’s first response to my comments about the apples, she said they weren’t sure which properties were theirs or not, they might all be and the occupants might be their workers. Vague and entitled as always. Who is going to be the first to make a reservation at Magliano to further figure it out ?
Oh I will. With pleasure. video camera and a notepad. And I will have no idea who she is and make it clear I'm not interested to know more. Then I will write reviews. Oh, I will!
Things to pack:
B*ll S#*t detector
Barf Bucket
Extra Food
Extra Blankets
Phone cards
N95 mask
Don't go in the toxic cotto room
Dog and cat food for the animals
Food for Ma and Pa
Heater
Water purifier
Your own booze
extra camera batteries and storage
autograph book

• Haha
  • Heart
"Here I am grinding meat, and flirting with my husband cos we are just so adorably cute and fun, please give us money cos it's really time consuming and expensive making so many tortellini " :sick:. Nah.

Three things.
1. K seems to be really into television these days, even watches the ads, maybe cos she was deprived of it as a child :unsure:.
2. She is being very encouraging/enabling as far it goes with Gweeds and the vino. Perhaps as it was mentioned on here as something that she would aim to put a stop to, ;)
3. Why did I watch that?😖

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jerry

VIP Member
people”.

I know it has been said before but I really wonder what Guidos family thinks of her
Speedo’s ma: pa, what do you think of this KyLIE girl ?

Speedo’s pa: I don’t know, she was supposed to bring in money for the chicken coop, money for the chapel, money for event space, rent for the ristorante; we haven’t seen a Euro.

Ma: I know, she futzes with the storage room, moves urns around the house, brings in rusted table bases, seals the terrace cotta with engine oil, paints the bathroom tile and floor and uses the same military green paint for that unsightly Panda that no one drives.

Pa: at least Guido is happy with her.

Ma: You think so ? Now she has him running down the road in red Speedos, cut him off from his favorite wines and feeds him 400 tortellini’s to fatten him up.

Pa: good thing we joined Tattlers to see what’s really going on !

Ma: At least they’re not married, although half our guests got Covid during that charade and the bishop won’t talk to us.

Pa: Well she works for free and so do her parents and she brings in good money begging on the internets.

• Haha
  • Heart

emm

VIP Member
I thought of that as well lol. Well, one, the lighting is def late morning. First light is around 7.30am now, so her "early riser" statements seem funny. Pre-breakfast run? At 10am? Lol.
Also yes...is Guido down in Florence, then? Day off?😉 Or maybe somebody has a hard time maintaining their narrative...
Probably in Florence having a nice plate of parpadelle with Cinghiale and a huge glass of wine 😂 (I know this is where I would like to be 😂)

• Haha

Denise0211

VIP Member
I can almost envision that she is setting up a situation in which they break up and she implies he was abusive tbh

The comment about faking a headache… like something from the 1950s 😂
Yeah, I agree. Like he "wasn't the person she thought he was."

That or the narc in her just couldn't stand all of the G love and attention in the comments lately, so she pulls one of her passive aggressive moves to take him down a notch.

Honestly, if I loved my partner I would not *set them up* for nasty internet comments no matter how annoyed I was with them in the moment. I have no idea what that branch scene was about or how they dealt with it off camera, but she knew leaving it in would incite critical comments.

And I am sick and tired of people calling her "sweet" and "hard working" through the comments. Cunning with a well curated image, more like.

aLieParallel

Ah, good catch lucyhoneychurch! The second misspelling has me wondering if this is, in fact, a second person.

Both scenarios seem odd to me. Either1. KF launched a fashion label and then sold it without plastering the clothes all over her social media and waxing poetic about the struggles and rewards of being an entrepreneur or 2. “Kylie flavell” and “Kylie Flevell” both exist, from the same general area, and have both at least attempted to launch a clothing line.

either way, the speculation is fun!

Edit- Thank you all for the welcome. I’m not usually this much of an internet sleuth, but the more KF blatantly makes up or conceals about herself, the more I want to find what she’s hiding.

My feeling on her is generally live your life, do what you want to do, but when you start making money off of people’s perception of you, you do owe them some transparency.

Spirit of place

VIP Member
What is it with this eternally annoying person that anyone else included in the slogs must always appear inferior to her ? Like every single time - Guido who can't be trusted to pick out the right colour paint or confessing to camera his health issues & subsequently panting heavily down the lane with her in tow giggling. Why not give him some dignity and talk about his work as an accountant in a prominent practice in Florence who could easily sort out her tax returns for instance?
And what about her parents-as-skivvies always doing heavy cleaning &/or reconstruction work? Never EVER shown them as people with views or personalities but just to show their devotion and carry out HER PROOOJECTS? Even worse this time when she boasts she has gifted her father a drop saw for his 77th birthday - how mean is that? A cumbersome machine which obv will get left behind when they go home to Australia & just as obvious to be used for her own needs. Why not gift them both a weekend at a spa to enjoy as a much needed break?
Viewers are continually asked what they want to see - not that she cares but just to keep on track for measuring views in the future.
Recurring themes rehashed yet again - no vlogs = broken equipment; stencilling tiles; jigging about with bits of wood to make atmospheric fittings; camera and drones panning out over same arid Tuscan hills; flashes of midriff; tales of harassment and derring do on UTube etc. She's settling into a middle age rut aided and abetted by deadly boring new age ramblings.Btw is it still a thing??

This is probably where the property is - at the other end of Tuscany and where the family firm have let her take it over - far away from the rest of their holdings, not exactly exile but to keep her out if the way...

Attachments

Last edited:

FlyByeNight

Its like she has no concept of white saviourism. All her videos are about how great she is and how beautiful she is. If you put that content in the middle of a favela or a refugee camp instead of a Tuscan villa, it is very exploitative.

She has so many shots of nameless poor children who are props in her “cinematic experience”. It’s cruel. They never agreed to be plastered all over YouTube.
Yes. And I remember her Morocco video where she was invited to a wedding and someone's wedding day turned into a story with Kylie at the center of it. For all of us all around the world to view.

Really?!

I felt like a peeping tom voyeur watching that. It's not any of my business, even if Kylie tries to make it entertaining and pretty.

The key thing here is photos, video and sharing these experiences with the world. Why can't people just stop it. Stop trying to film your own Travel Channel series. Just go and enjoy and collect your personal memories for yourself. Unless the video has truly educational travel tips and the majority of the video is helpful for the audience, it's all indulging narcissism. If you do charity work, why tell anyone? Isn't it better if no one knows? Aren't people doing charity for the beneficiaries of it, not for themselves? There is a form of narcissism where the person is a "save the world and its people" type. All the "charity" they do exists to feed their ego and their view of themselves, and anything of substance that anyone else receives is only a happy accident. If something tugs at your heartstrings, sure make a contribution to help fix it, but we don't need to know about it.

• Heart

nostoneunturned

Put her foot in her mouth with a rude little comment about Alain Delon after bragging that he had singled her out on The Bulgari red carpet, years ago in Rome when she was dreaming of the romantic life as a glamorous prostitute .

Alessandro

Chatty Member
AD6318B1-0D8D-44EC-935F-E42631CF9EB3.jpeg

Just watched the first few minutes of the new flog🙄 The serfs looking at their handiwork with the master before they escape 16,000 kilometres away to finally rest🙈👆🏻Who calls their mother "Mummy" at 40 years old except Prince Charles?😅 KyLie still putting on the Audrey and baby talk😬

Last edited:
  • Haha