Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was tough! Lol I had it on mute but I had fully forgotten that the proposal recreation takes up the first few minutes. She subtitled that part. I saw “have you been happy this year, amore?” On the screen and was like no, no, I am not doing this again!

The lengths I go to for a good KF theory :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was tough! Lol I had it on mute but I had fully forgotten that the proposal recreation takes up the first few minutes. She subtitled that part. I saw “have you been happy this year, amore?” On the screen and was like no, no, I am not doing this again!

The lengths I go to for a good KF theory :D
the phrase "taking one for the team" very much springs to mind 😂

• Haha
Speaking of the wedding video, has anyone checked lately to see if their marriage is legally registered? I know someone searched at the time and the answer was no. But I don’t actually know how this was checked?

Reactions: 1
Speaking of the wedding video, has anyone checked lately to see if their marriage is legally registered? I know someone searched at the time and the answer was no. But I don’t actually know how this was checked?
Me lol. I have checked off and on since May if Banns were published online via the comune/town hall, but nothing. I haven't checked since early November, seeing no point as her parents are still there and whatever document missing will seemingly never be procured until someone gets back to Australia.

Good point brought up by the people mentioning K&G at a super spreader, while Pa, just out of hospital and unvaccinated is recovering at home. Do we think Kylie would put herself into self-isolation? Lol!

As for Guido's dad, IIRC he was ill a few years ago (which I only know based on a few comments from subs.) Guido also mentioned his father is quite gruff and cranky, so I'm not even sure what type of relationship they have.

Bout time I got back on this thread as things keep moving on in spite of K's hiatus. Thanking you for condolences - 4 close family friends dying at xmas was sobering even if they were not inner family as such. One always regrets not spending more time with people when it's too late & I'm going to try to make that my NY's resolution.
Anyway, back to us & welcome new members 🎉. From what I've read here 'no news from the Front' but a retrospective of K's past whinings. @aLieParallel -A wedding photo that I hadn't seen (how could I - I've never got to the end of one😝) was of the 2 families & G's dad on crutches - bless him. Guido said he was in ill health as surely K's is too - remember him sitting breathed out on the stairs after dragging massive amphoras etc? Good sleuthing @Michael From Mountains from the Homesitter site. Nothing much wrong with that except the whole family have lopped 10 years off their ages. 😱I do imagine they are active sitters and it may just explain why they are showcased as thrifty, active and frugal -a CV update for future posts - or a super reference for them to the Ghezzis.NB to self - ask lawyer friend who has access to computer data archives to look up their Stato di Famiglia.
And belated wishes to you all 'ehm, my tribe' as we are in Kyliespeak, for the coming year. Oops, almost signed off in real name ..sincerely..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bout time I got back on this thread as things keep moving on in spite of K's hiatus. Thanking you for condolences - 4 close family friends dying at xmas was sobering even if they were not inner family as such. One always regrets not spending more time with people when it's too late & I'm going to try to make that my NY's resolution.
Anyway, back to us & welcome new members 🎉. From what I've read here 'no news from the Front' but a retrospective of K's past whinings. @aLieParallel -A wedding photo that I hadn't seen (how could I - I've never got to the end of one😝) was of the 2 families & G's dad on crutches - bless him. Guido said he was in ill health as surely K's is too - remember him sitting breathed out on the stairs after dragging massive amphoras etc? Good sleuthing @Michael From Mountains from the Homesitter site. Nothing much wrong with that except the whole family have lopped 10 years off their ages. 😱I do imagine they are active sitters and it may just explain why they are showcased as thrifty, active and frugal -a CV update for future posts - or a super reference for them to the Ghezzis.NB to self - ask lawyer friend who has access to computer data archives to look up their Stato di Famiglia.
And belated wishes to you all 'ehm, my tribe' as we are in Kyliespeak, for the coming year. Oops, almost signed off in real name ..sincerely..
My sincere condolences, @Spiritofplace.

Reactions: 3
What do Novak Djokovic, KyLIE Flavell and Australia have in common ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Michael From Mountains. Thank you - the saddest thing is that Covid has isolated people from their loved ones in their last moments for fear of CONTAGION !
@ Jerry Buon Appetito with all those tortellini - some for the puppy? Btw how is it?

Reactions: 2
Word on the street in Firenze, there may be a half sibling to the Ghezzi boys showing up unbeknownst to them. Don't know if their older sibling is from the mother or father or even exists. I have heard it from more than one person. Where there is smoke!

• Wow
Word on the street in Firenze, there may be a half sibling to the Ghezzi boys showing up unbeknownst to them. Don't know if their older sibling is from the mother or father or even exists. I have heard it from more than one person. Where there is smoke!
I wouldn't doubt it, probably from the father if it is actually true. I remember in the Lunch in Prato (or Pistoia, to me they're the same lol) Guido's friend who ran the agriturismo mentioned his own father had 3 wives and 4 children.

• Wow
Quite a rumor. Hard to imagine hiding a child for so long (40 plus years?) but I suppose it was normal for aristocratic families at the time (?)

I’m a bit of a skeptic by nature. Did your sources hint at their own sources? Close friends of the family, etc?

Reactions: 1
Quite a rumor. Hard to imagine hiding a child for so long (40 plus years?) but I suppose it was normal for aristocratic families at the time (?)

I’m a bit of a skeptic by nature. Did your sources hint at their own sources? Close friends of the family, etc?
I'm friends with friends of the child (now adult) who was given up for adoption many years ago.

• Wow
I'm friends with friends of the child (now adult) who was given up for adoption many years ago.
much less scandalous than I was imagining! I was picturing a secret love child supported quietly on the side, rather than a child adopted out before the marriage.

Do you know if the person knew of their birth parents’ identities before just recently?

Reactions: 3
@Michael From Mountains. Thank you - the saddest thing is that Covid has isolated people from their loved ones in their last moments for fear of CONTAGION !
@ Jerry Buon Appetito with all those tortellini - some for the puppy? Btw how is it?
@Spiritofplace What a traumatic experience to live through, and those poor people with covid, it is unspeakably awful.
Pfizer has come up with an omicron booster, hopefully the pandemic will become endemic and less virulent soon.

@Jerry People who won't play by the rules, who won't vaccinate, who don't wear masks and/or social distance but attend super spreader events are such selfish cruel idiots.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.